Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few things to discuss/on my mind…
1. How did the Tom/Olivia thing stop? It felt they went from Zara going and it being ‘all Liv’ to nothing with no explaining.
2. Tanya is not into Shaq. I actually think she has got the ick and uses ick correctly but wants to win so pushes those feelings down with an I love you. Us girls know once you’ve got the ick there’s no coming back from it and she got it about 4 days in.
Let me be real: No black person would go on Love Island UK thinking that they have a chance of winning. Maybe in the US but not here.
If Tanya really has the ick, then I am surprised that she is still so affectionate with him. They are kissing or cuddling practically every night. In last night's, she was still saying that she that she has strong feelings for him. All of the recent islanders to leave have said that Shaq and Tanya are a strong couple. Zara even said that she backed off Shaq when she came in because she saw how much Tanya liked him.

Reactions: 10
idk about love, and it seemed like tanya only said it cause shaq did but i think they like each other and there’s feelings there

Reactions: 5
ngl i'm glad ellie is out since i'm not watching anymore, the only thing i would have missed was laughing at her outfits 😂

what if will pulls a curtis and falls madly in love with a girl in casa within a day 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ngl i'm glad ellie is out since i'm not watching anymore, the only thing i would have missed was laughing at her outfits 😂

what if will pulls a curtis and falls madly in love with a girl in casa within a day 🤠
I could see this happening. I think Will could be the dark horse in casa.

Reactions: 7

“i came back here…to tell you i loved you” part 2?

• Haha
I think that Tanya isn't using the ick word correctly.
Yeah for me, when I say I have the ick, it’s usually something really small and specific that someone does that instantly makes me want to move away from them/withdraw myself from the situation. The few times I’ve gotten the ick has usually been after I’ve been going off someone for various reasons and they do one little thing and I’m like ‘right that’s it, I gotta go”. It can be something really silly that wouldn’t usually provoke the same response

Yeah for me, when I say I have the ick, it’s usually something really small and specific that someone does that instantly makes me want to move away from them/withdraw myself from the situation. The few times I’ve gotten the ick has usually been after I’ve been going off someone for various reasons and they do one little thing and I’m like ‘right that’s it, I gotta go”. It can be something really silly that wouldn’t usually provoke the same response
yh that’s what it’s supposed to be, ppl just use it however tho, i don’t think she has the ick

Reactions: 3
I didn't mind Ellie but I do think it's funny that she came in saying her corporate job wasn't for her, she's come out to less than 20k followers so I think she might have to go back to it unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like Ron is gonna come back to Lana but then movie night will expose him for something vile. I feel like Tom and Kai will bring someone back.

I feel like Ron is gonna come back to Lana but then movie night will expose him for something vile. I feel like Tom and Kai will bring someone back.
Yeah, I don't see Ron closing himself off to any of the Casa Amor girls. He might try and fight it for a day or so but he will eventually give in.
I can see Casey doing something because it is such early days for him and Claudia. Tom seems really into Samie so I am not sure about him.

Reactions: 1
Are Love Islands days numbered?
Also does anyone know the viewing numbers for this series?

Tanya really annoys me. So self righteous and telling shaq he reminds her of his ex. She’s said so many times about getting the ick. She wants to make him dump her and she can be the hand done by dumpee. Like amber and Michael she wants him to cheat at casa.

She was wrong telling him off and Doing it with her pal. It was an unnecessary conversation to tell him off.
Shaq ease right telling her to not treat him like that.

Reactions: 9
Are Love Islands days numbered?
Also does anyone know the viewing numbers for this series?
In the other years when people have brought this up I’ve always said no but this series, I actually think it might be.
That’s only if they don’t make some huge changes:

-older contestants; 25+ realistically
-no influencers
-no famous people’s kids
-less over production e.g no “morning gathering”, no constant chats about “vibes”/“where is your head at” etc
-more natural conversations/normal conversations
-the main show to be more like “the best bits”
-more original games such as tweet challenge/headlines/who said this
-less predictable dumpings
-more alcohol but not stupid amounts
-play them music for gods sake
-let them Dress how they want with their own clothes

It’s far too over-produced now. It’s a shame as well because it was such a good programme

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Shittest cast ever seen on Love Island. I just hope the summer cast bring carnage. And banter for balance

Reactions: 9
In the other years when people have brought this up I’ve always said no but this series, I actually think it might be.
That’s only if they don’t make some huge changes:

-older contestants; 25+ realistically
-no influencers
-no famous people’s kids
-less over production e.g no “morning gathering”, no constant chats about “vibes”/“where is your head at” etc
-more natural conversations/normal conversations
-the main show to be more like “the best bits”
-more original games such as tweet challenge/headlines/who said this
-less predictable dumpings
-more alcohol but not stupid amounts
-play them music for gods sake
-let them Dress how they want with their own clothes

It’s far too over-produced now. It’s a shame as well because it was such a good programme
So true. I liked series 2 best. Seeing the girls wearing each others clothes and seeing their roots etc was much more
Realistic.

Drinks,music ,generally go back the the good original days. Tweet/who said it challenges are much better. Though movie night is still good

Let's face it guys, Love Island has not been PROPER good since season 2 and hasn't been semi good season 4 or 5. 🤣

I still watch though and I don't know why 🤦🏻‍♀️. The cast this year is dull but so was last years? I've forgotten everyone apart from Gemma Owen but only because she appears on daily mail from time to time. I also can't even name anyone from the season before at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.