Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recorded and watched in 15 mins. The men are wet (bar sleazy Navy guy) and the women, sigh…

1676241042165.gif

Reactions: 5
Who is Martin? When his pic was put on IG as going quite a few past cast commented as if they knew him?

Ryan
"When I was younger people said I looked like Prince Harry"
...Thank god they're not still making that comparison
1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Aw, I think Ron's dad is doing everything to look after his son and family from the negative aspects of being on the show. He is sticking up for his son but calling out things he is not happy with/the public will be negative about.
Unless the producers are actually being proactive this season to 'protect' the islanders and the families and coaching them on how to respond? I will say Aftersun is alot better this year with Maya.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.