Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ now they're gonna spend half of Aftersun talking about the Tanya/Shaq tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maya just said they have a clip later of someone you wouldn’t expect head turning - wonder who it is, I bet its Jessie!

Reactions: 2
Sam saying he’d change for Zara if she had icks. She cheated on you. I’d change nothing about me in that case lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one that thinks Lanas head might turn? I think she would LOVE to be in control of her relationship with Ron and she’ll see this as an opportunity to have the upper hand idkkk

Reactions: 11
Sam saying he’d change for Zara if she had icks. She cheated on you. I’d change nothing about me in that case lol
I like Sam but you’re right Zara did cheat on him
and sometimes he’s a bit self righteous about the Love Islanders behaviour when he’s taken a cheater back 😬

Reactions: 8
Honestly the last time a boy walked in who I thought was gorgeous at first sight was Jamie Jewitt.
Just a lovely man.

Screenshot_20230212_221509.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.