Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanyel saying Ellie actually liked him . Soon as Tanyel left Ellie said she had no interest in Jordan . What’s the chances Tanyel and Jordan will spend tonight together

Reactions: 1
I like Sam but you’re right Zara did cheat on him
and sometimes he’s a bit self righteous about the Love Islanders behaviour when he’s taken a cheater back 😬
It wasn’t even just a one night thing she had a full blown affair whilst crying that Sam was pushing her away. AND she didn’t even have the decency to tell him she got outed by Pete Wicks.

sorry can you tell I don’t like Zara? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Where was the brits? Cause think aftersun is in london but will be pre recorded cause maya was in the villa in last Sundays episode
Aftersun is live each week. When we see her in the villa that actually happened a couple of days prior. She’s going to SA tomorrow but we won’t see her on screen until probably Friday/Sunday by which time she will be back in the UK ready to film aftersun live again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve got to say the casa boys are a lot better looking than they look in the Instagram post. Also cracking up at how they’ve literally got Martin in and he’s just Dami to a tee.

Reactions: 15
Aftersun is live each week. When we see her in the villa that actually happened a couple of days prior. She’s going to SA tomorrow but we won’t see her on screen until probably Friday/Sunday by which time she will be back in the UK ready to film aftersun live again.
I love how people don’t understand the concept of pre records and how these love island episodes are not live. Just because Sundays episode showed Maya in South Africa doesn’t mean she was as she was in London doing aftersun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I am not here for Tanya and Martin at all. Supporting Shaq and Tanya has been enough of a roller coaster. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wasn’t even just a one night thing she had a full blown affair whilst crying that Sam was pushing her away. AND she didn’t even have the decency to tell him she got outed by Pete Wicks.

sorry can you tell I don’t like Zara? 🤣
Funniest tik tok I’ve seen recently is Sam saying he met Lewis Capaldi and the only reason he knew who Sam was was because of that scene of him and Zara on the bench

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even Tanyel couldn’t see where Olivia and Kai come from and didn’t see a connection. She just wanted her happy at the end of the day as she thought at the time Olivia was a good friend to her . But now she knows otherwise but she’s not seen the show yet

Reactions: 19
why is Dami trying to force Tanya and Martin.. 😅
Indiyah too.
They aren't even considering that Tanya might not like him. Just because Martin is a black man doesn't mean that Tanya will like him.
She probably will but let's wait and see.

Reactions: 15
I'm going back to The Traitors

That show had me screaming so much my neighbour text me concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.