Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice Nathan said they would have breezed through Casa Amor and then a minute later later he goes “thank God we didn’t have to do it”

Reactions: 6
Ellie . I have so much flirt in me. I was ready for casa Ffs she did nothing. Glad she’s out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jordan is going to start blaming the others for him choosing Ellie. Then he was happy to get to know Tanyel . Tanyel didn’t look impressed of Maya matchmaking . As if she’s going to pick up on his advances after he chose Ellie over her. Definitely regrets choosing ellie

Reactions: 8
We was robbed of jordan and zara .he said he went in wanting to get to know zara but she went

Reactions: 4
Jordan is going to start blaming the others for him choosing Ellie. Then he was happy to get to know Tanyel . Tanyel didn’t look impressed of Maya matchmaking . As if she’s going to pick up on his advances after he chose Ellie over her. Definitely regrets choosing ellie
i knew he would say that they influenced his decision, could be true but he probably saw what everyone was saying. at the end of the day it was his decision, he’s a grown man and can’t blame others. him picking ellie doesn’t make sense if yiu didn’t even like her

Reactions: 3
i knew he would say that they influenced his decision, could be true but he probably saw what everyone was saying. at the end of the day it was his decision, he’s a grown man and can’t blame others. him picking ellie doesn’t make sense if yiu didn’t even like her
Yeah I agree he was influenced 100% he should have made the choice for himself . Weak excuse. He’s just gutted as everyone probably told him he’d still be there if he picked Tanyel 😂

Is this allowed ? I know its not his own account but they have linked his own account to it and damis retweeting stuff from the handlers account
It’s allowed. Lana’s family/friends are running a page for her on Instagram also. They’re just not allowed to use their main accounts.

Reactions: 4
How can Tanya say that Shaq can't turn his head but it looks like she wants to explore? That is hypocritical.

Reactions: 2
That was the big news about casa 🙄🙄

Tanya won’t stray she will be the same way she was with David, shes clever and I don’t like her 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wasn't really a shock to see Tanya potentially having her head turned

Yeah I agree he was influenced 100% he should have made the choice for himself . Weak excuse. He’s just gutted as everyone probably told him he’d still be there if he picked Tanyel 😂
yh i think he just saw everyone’s reaction and is now saying this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.