Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw someone describe martin as “dami hopeless” 😂

(in case anyone’s confused, damis last name is “hope”)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Casa boys looks like a dupe or only me can see similar looking lads ?

Also not impressed with the new girls ? I think original girls are pretty enough and producers must be looking for a good competition here but so far I'm disappointed ... let's see tomorw .

I don't know most of the names as only started to watch this week when Claudia arrived ( only because I follow her sister and saw announcement )

Reactions: 10
I’m not a fan of Claudia.Daddy got her the gig that should have been given to a newbie. I hate the pampered princess types
She spent 2k on her face going in apparently.( Well her daddy did!)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok I didn't expect it but kind of swooning over Ryan. Why the hell is it always military men with me? literally sick of myself 🙃
Frankie I think looks a lot better in the video than in the photos.

Martin... Jesus... the cringe.
And Bayley is like my 5th birthday when my aunt and grandma came over and spent all day putting a zoo mural up on an entire living room wall. He would be so much more attractive without a gorilla screaming on his chest ffs.

IDK why but I always get so excited when the Casa sign flips on with the electrical sound effect, because in the past it's symbolized chaos but I feel like as time goes on, LI loses more and more every series so we'll see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I want the geordie guy to say ''wiy oi'' and do thumb on the nose with the pinkie sticking out thing that all the geordie shore cast did a decade ago for shits and giggles, we need some georide shore energy in Casa, someone needs to push olivia in the pool Charlotte crosby style lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh I think the sake of all the Welsh contestants 😂 whatever reality show they really show us up
Do you watch Love Island Australia? Much better than the British shite and Callum (from Wales) on the last series was one of the stand out contestants. Properly entertaining.

Reactions: 3
Do you watch Love Island Australia? Much better than the British shite and Callum (from Wales) on the last series was one of the stand out contestants. Properly entertaining.
Oh yeah I loved Calum. He did also come across a little thick though didn’t he haha but I loved the carnage he caused and how Australians thought he was from another planet being from wales.

Reactions: 2
They always do it that casa is the last few minutes. Whole point is boring episode and showing them all happy together. Then casa happens and get 2/3 full casa episodes the the return recoupling.

They always seem to send in really good looking girls and maybe 1/2 good looking boys. So there’s nothing really to tempt the girls. But they’re trying to tempt the boys.

Reactions: 1
They always do it that casa is the last few minutes. Whole point is boring episode and showing them all happy together. Then casa happens and get 2/3 full casa episodes the the return recoupling.

They always seem to send in really good looking girls and maybe 1/2 good looking boys. So there’s nothing really to tempt the girls. But they’re trying to tempt the boys.
I was pissed, IMO doing like they just did yesterday and like they've done several times this season where NOTHING happens in the episode despite them promoting it as such, or leaving the important thing to the tail end, is almost worst than the cliffhanger issue. I skipped around like a madman because I didn't give two shits to see them all just sat around going on and on about the same dilemmas as we've been seeing.

Reactions: 5
not Tanya fans. They probably see her for player she is. She did the same with David at the start
david was there for like two days, imo she was never gonna pick him and he knew she was getting to shaq , i felt like it was obvious

Reactions: 3
Just watched Unseen Bits, they really need to start using stuff like this in the main show rather than the same manufacturered conversations over and over. All the Islanders are more likable in Unseen Bits and I laughed at them multiple times.

The Scouse Mouse
Tanyel doing Toms eyebrows
The boys and their dragons
Looking at the mountains upside down
Jessie's dream

I also now think Will and Jessie are genuine, I think she is as "special" as he is and they are hilarious together.
I always love the unseen bits more! So much more genuine and showing stuff that isnt portrayed in the main show.
I like the friendship among the boys shown in the unseen bits. Looks like the boys get much closer than the girls this year?

And I don't really recall they have done much challenges as compared to the previous few seasons? yawnnnn

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The main show it’s all the same people all the time. 45mins with a storyline to show isn’t much air time for 12 people who are there 24 hours.

Unseen bits you see more of their dynamics and it’s much less forced.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.