Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Lana pull off having her hair like that? Looks like she’s halfway through getting ready but somehow it looks fine
I think she just gave up with all the wind. Curl it, pile it up loose. Job done.

Reactions: 6
- That Bayley’s tattoos were absolutely bleeping tragic 😩 imagine shagging him (impossible if you’re a woman with impeccable standards like me😏, but nonetheless) and looking down at a bunch of fuckin safari animals
- Maxwell is, as I suspected, pretty fit, and I definitely would if given the chance. Haters, BITE ME ✋🏼
- Lads are, surprisingly, not as bad as I originally thought, although Martin and Bayley, and the other dude with the weird fringe from Ipswich, are all a very hard pass 🚫
- That blonde red bikini bird looks bare eager, practically ran in there in front of the others 😂
- The only new girls who even stood out from that preview is the one with the massive boobs and green bikini (for obvious reasons 🤣) and blondie legging it to get to the lads first (cos desperate, not cos pretty.) I mean duck me, what happened to playing it cool Sammie 2?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know dami said hes friends with martin but you cant tell me its not his brother .they even have the exact same job .😆 .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think have the 2 villas this close together is a good choice. I can't remember what series it was, maybe the Kem and Amber one? But they were close enough to hear the other villa cheering and partying, and it really added to the tension. It's a little mean but makes great TV 🫢

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think have the 2 villa this close together is a good choice. I can't remember what series it was, maybe the Kem and Amber one? But they were close enough to hear the other villa cheering and partying, and it really added to the tension. It's a little mean but makes great TV 🫢
I was thinking is it as close as it looks if it is brilliant 😂

Reactions: 3
The photographer done the Casa boys dirty.. as for the Casa girls.. they look the same as the pics🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently exclusive on aftersun later and who’s turning will be a shock. According to Maya

Reactions: 3
I want to see Maya drink one too many proseccos before one of the live shows. 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.