Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yano what them pictures did them dirty.. they are well fit tbh 😭

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t go on loveisland for many reasons. But main one being I couldn’t scream that much over nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And if I have a tattoo of Beyoncé. Does that make me Beyoncé?

He's an idiot boxer lol the king loooool

• Haha
  • Heart
ooooooo i have a thing for gingers/dirty blondes lol Ryan is a bit of me 😍😍😍😂 Don’t judge me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The boys get to go in wearing clothes but the girls have to wear wedgie bikinis. I call bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Least the Casa boys are better looking than the Casa girls. All the Casa girls are over-fillered! Not saying the OG girls aren't but they're not all coco-copies

Ron will play away then make Lana forgive him as she’ll stick . He’ll say nothing at recoupling . Shaq will drop him in it. Then it’ll all come out like past seasons with Millie and liam

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.