Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get over Tanyel people. She offered nothing to the show and interested nobody in there. There's a reason for that. If there's a friend island, she can enter that and everyone will chance her on that šŸ‘Œ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tanya and Shaq are a mess. They're both giving a lot of red flags.
I was upset with Shaq for saying so many " DON'T EVER" 's, that wasn't good at all. Even if it never escalates into something more angry or worse, no one wants to respond accordingly when you say it like that. When it's an order rather than a request.

And Tanya wasn't wrong for telling him that he was giving orders to her like that when he called her out for doing the same, and it's not even wrong to say it's reminding you of your ex, as in " this is one of the reasons I'm not with them" thing. I get how he could get ticked hearing that, but I don't think it was inherently bad of her to say. Just my 2c.

However, her jumping straight to "because I love you so much" and them continuing to say this more than we've ever heard anyone say ILY at this stage, is alarming given their incompatibility.

On another note, I think it was a bad idea to have Lana there to have a talk with him. I think he likes Lana actually, like would want to be coupled with her if he hadn't already gone so far in this direction, and so I think he especially felt embarrassed with her there telling him he was wrong. But if he can't ever hear that he's wrong or could have handled something differently without getting up in arms, it's not a good sign.

Reactions: 15
How has Kai made it this far lol honestly.
I always forget he is there tbh.
Hard to believe at the beginning he was one all the OG girls said they had their eye on šŸ˜‚ Until he opened his mouth.
I don't think he is awful at all - just desparately dull.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but if I was Tanya I could NEVER chat tit about my man to girls let alone tell them I had an ick. Regardless of how angry I was w my partner I would always respect them enough to keep our disputes in house not blurt them around for everyone to put their two pence in. And definitely shouldnā€™t have mentioned the ex thing. Uncalled for. I donā€™t think Shaq is annoyed that he was called out and canā€™t take when heā€™s been in the wrong cause he has apologised a few times, I think he just didnā€™t like HOW it was gone about which is fair enough tbh. In a couple someone youā€™re with should pull you privately, itā€™s different with mates. I think itā€™s mainly a respect principle for him.
Having said that he does still have a few red flags tho so canā€™t dispute that. But I think he really likes Tanya, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m fully convinced on how much she likes (ā€œlovesā€) him though

Cannot stand Ron, donā€™t know why so many people are starting to feel sorry for him? Lana needs to piss off from my screen too. Hate Liv, her bitchyness isnā€™t entertaining enough for her to stay wish she fucks off too. Her and Kai just got together on a whim think itā€™s all BS.

Quite like Samie and Tom. Will and Jess are my fav. Not sure on Casey and Claudia yet itā€™s been two days canā€™t be that serious there was simply no one else so was a default. So glad Ellie and her shite outfits have fucked off tho

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always forget he is there tbh.
Hard to believe at the beginning he was one all the OG girls said they had their eye on šŸ˜‚ Until he opened his mouth.
I don't think he is awful at all - just desparately dull.
same here, not a bad guy from what I've seen, just seemingly not all there bless him. I'm sure he's nice enough IRL.
Tbf though, if he stayed with Olivia on the outside, she would absolutely steamroll him. He's not no gall about him so he'd be chewed out a lot.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but if I was Tanya I could NEVER chat tit about my man to girls let alone tell them I had an ick. Regardless of how angry I was w my partner I would always respect them enough to keep our disputes in house not blurt them around for everyone to put their two pence in. And definitely shouldnā€™t have mentioned the ex thing. Uncalled for. I donā€™t think Shaq is annoyed that he was called out and canā€™t take when heā€™s been in the wrong cause he has apologised a few times, I think he just didnā€™t like HOW it was gone about which is fair enough tbh. In a couple someone youā€™re with should pull you privately, itā€™s different with mates. I think itā€™s mainly a respect principle for him.
Having said that he does still have a few red flags tho so canā€™t dispute that. But I think he really likes Tanya, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m fully convinced on how much she likes (ā€œlovesā€) him though

Cannot stand Ron, donā€™t know why so many people are starting to feel sorry for him? Lana needs to piss off from my screen too. Hate Liv, her bitchyness isnā€™t entertaining enough for her to stay wish she fucks off too. Her and Kai just got together on a whim think itā€™s all BS.

Quite like Samie and Tom. Will and Jess are my fav. Not sure on Casey and Claudia yet itā€™s been two days canā€™t be that serious there was simply no one else so was a default. So glad Ellie and her shite outfits have fucked off tho
Itā€™s love island so things like that will come out even if she didnā€™t mention it to girls he wouldā€™ve said something

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they will release details of the Casa Amor people before Sunday. Expecting the usual low standard of male bombshells compared to the women! šŸ˜‚

I noticed the villas are very close in the preview.
Apparently there's a girl going in from Glasgow who's identity is being kept secret. A few people online have thought it might be Talia Storm

Reactions: 2
Apparently there's a girl going in from Glasgow who's identity is being kept secret. A few people online have thought it might be Talia Storm
I can't see the benefit to her going in this late. She already has half a million followers and a music career and although her entire "fame" is obviously purchased, I think she'd want to be an OG or early bombshell.

Reactions: 2
This year I would love a casa boy and girl brought in by OGs them dump them, get together with each other and win it. Because there's noone in there at present who deserves it. Will and Jessie best of a bad bunch.

Reactions: 15
I think with the public vote last night, people would have voted tactically with regards to Ron and Lana - we alllllll wanna see Ron mess up in Casa, and have Lana look like the absolute idiot that she really is. (Although Fiat 500 will also have voted for them)

Iā€™m worried heā€™s gonna be good and do a ā€˜Jakeā€™
Manifesting chaos šŸ”®

Is ā€œgives me the ickā€ this seriesā€™s catchphrase? Never heard it said so much šŸ˜‚

Interesting Casa this year, no real singles apart from Casey and Claudia. I hugely dislike Ron, but donā€™t think he will stray as looking for this hero love story edit. Who would have thought will and Jessie would be the strongest couple!

Reactions: 14
I'm only just catching up!! Fair play to Shaq for apologising to Ron before the girls telling him off lol. Hopefully thr divide isn't so obvious cos it makes it awkward to watch and even though everyone seems to hate Ron, it's not nice seeing someone feel really left out!

Reactions: 9
Interesting Casa this year, no real singles apart from Casey and Claudia. I hugely dislike Ron, but donā€™t think he will stray as looking for this hero love story edit. Who would have thought will and Jessie would be the strongest couple!
At Casa Ron is going to be more loyal than Jake ever was [obviously Ron does not possess the same amount of the loyalty gene as Georgia but heā€™ll work with what heā€™s got] šŸ¤«šŸ˜‰.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s love island so things like that will come out even if she didnā€™t mention it to girls he wouldā€™ve said something
yeah in all szns, all of them talk about their couple problems including the boys, not just tanya. shaq was telling will too. i guess itā€™s just standard in love island. but i also thought venting to friends about relationship issues is normal in the outside world lol

Reactions: 3
If Ron doesn't mess up in Casa, who might?
we need the drama!! if we don't, we might all start falling off this thread ( although the thread is sometimes all that keeps us watching)

Reactions: 4
If Ron doesn't mess up in Casa, who might?
we need the drama!! if we don't, we might all start falling off this thread ( although the thread is sometimes all that keeps us watching)
I think Tom might now theyā€™ve been in the bottom

Reactions: 7
yeah in all szns, all of them talk about their couple problems including the boys, not just tanya. shaq was telling will too. i guess itā€™s just standard in love island. but i also thought venting to friends about relationship issues is normal in the outside world lol
True, but her mentioning the ick over and over is ridiculous. Certain things about your partner you keep to yourself, but Tanya is airing it out on live TV/to the girls, including to Lana and Olivia. Imagine how Shaq will feel when he watches the show back. I like them but their self sabotage is astonishing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.