Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casa here we come, please let there be some hot guys so the girls actually turn their heads for once!
They should do the Jack/Dani twist again where they send someone's ex to Casa and then send the video to the others. They should send in Lana's ex so Ron thinks he has an excuse to duck about. Harsh, but it's best she realises early on that she'll never be able to trust him.

remember in the summer when casa was a waste of time as they all went back to original partner straight away . I do think Olivia will jump ship now as she’ll blame Kai not being popular
This is why they need to change it up. Seeing people bring someone back but then ditch them for their OG partner is pointless and not entertaining. It's not entertaining and it's just going to happen more and more because people have seen it work well for others in past seasons.

Reactions: 10
I’ve found this season a bit mad - usually there is one of the OG’s that haven’t been overly lucky in their couples or been pulled into friendship couples (Montana, Camilla, Dr Alex, that sex pest teacher with the limp) the other islanders usually give it oh they need to start their journey, someone will come in for them. Feel like poor Tanyel got shafted big time! You got exactly what you deserved Jordan! Just wish he could have taken Kai and Olivia with him! Pair of dullards

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who thinks Liv looks different on her Instagram? Particularly her body. She doesn’t have boobs in the villa? But she does on IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like Ron and Luca are so different. They’re only being compared because they’re both insufferable, but they’re insufferable in different ways. Luca was crazy possessive, but my issue with Ron is he’s always chatting tit. They both came in with the agenda to win, but Luca’s strategy was to stay loyal while Ron says one thing to Lana then another to everyone else. That’s what annoys me about him.
Exactly! As soon as Ron opens his stupid mouth, he says something unbelievably dumb and contradicts himself on every step. Also says ALL the wrong things, ALL the time. Emotional intelligence minus 10

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder if they will release details of the Casa Amor people before Sunday. Expecting the usual low standard of male bombshells compared to the women! 😂

I noticed the villas are very close in the preview.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I'm starting to see red flags with Shaq now and he was my favourite boy. He polices other people's behaviour too much and it's inconsistent. He didn't have any of this energy for Tom with the Zara/Olivia/Ellie drama.

Plus the very fast ILY, getting annoyed over challenges and his whole "don't ever" and "we'll sit here until you feel like talking" thing...when viewed as an entire picture it gives controlling.

That's not to say I think Tanya was in the right either. She definitely could have have handled it better.

Reactions: 26
Honestly I'm starting to see red flags with Shaq now and he was my favourite boy. He polices other people's behaviour too much and it's inconsistent. He didn't have any of this energy for Tom with the Zara/Olivia/Ellie drama.

Plus the very fast ILY, getting annoyed over challenges and his whole "don't ever" and "we'll sit here until you feel like talking" thing...when viewed as an entire picture it gives controlling.

That's not to say I think Tanya was in the right either. She definitely could have have handled it better.
Yeah, it’s not good is it.

Reactions: 4
Tanya is fake. You can’t say you remind me of my ex, you sense there might be some potential icks and then say you love him so much

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tanya is fake. You can’t say you sense there might be some potential icks and then say you love him so much
Yeah like I hate this new ick thing that everyone goes on about. I genuinely had an ick about someone I dated and could never see them the same ever again, even to this day 4 years later. That's an ick not what tanya is going on about.
---

I didn't expect sammie and tom to be in the bottom tbh, thought it was gonna be tanya and shaq tbh

Reactions: 10
Tanya is fake. You can’t say you remind me of my ex, you sense there might be some potential icks and then say you love him so much
I definitely think she's used the L word too fast and now she's stuck in a pairing that's incompatible. Because if she ends it he will take it very badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah like I hate this new ick thing that everyone goes on about. I genuinely had an ick about someone I dated and could never see them the same ever again, even to this day 4 years later. That's an ick not what tanya is going on about.
---

I didn't expect sammie and tom to be in the bottom tbh, thought it was gonna be tanya and shaq tbh
Yes having doubts isn't always the same as getting the ick.
Tanya and Shaq have rushed into it all too soon and are at that tetchy stage where they're finding fault and getting a bit irritated. Doesn't mean you don't or can't still love each other. This will be a proper test for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes having doubts isn't always the same as getting the ick.
Tanya and Shaq have rushed into it all too soon and are at that tetchy stage where they're finding fault and getting a bit irritated. Doesn't mean you don't or can't still love each other. This will be a proper test for them.
Yeah exactly everyone goes through this "test" especially in love island

Reactions: 1
I sometimes doubt whether or not Tanya truly likes Shaq but I mostly think that she does. After the ex comment, she went to him to try and fix things. She has been soppy with Shaq unprovoked.

Jordan and Ellie said that Shaq and Tanya are one of the strongest couples. He also said that they were like his siblings.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who thinks Liv looks different on her Instagram? Particularly her body. She doesn’t have boobs in the villa? But she does on IG?
😂 Doesn't seem overly fake on IG imo. Nothing compared to Zara McDermott when she was on it 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.