Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie wasn’t getting into it she friend zoned Jordan . Serves him right . He would of been safe with Tanyel

Reactions: 12
‘I was just about to get into it’

Wtf have you been doing since you came in?!

Girl is cringe af

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish it was “least fave” not “least compatible” because this won’t bother Olivia. And actually I don’t think her and Kai should have been in the bottom for “least compatible” neither of them have any personality so actually do match quite well 🤣
I don’t think voters listen to the question at all they just vote for who they like, hopefully it plants the seed to her that she’s not well liked

Reactions: 9
Ellie’s bare shiny btw. Sis needs to get hold of some powder and yano, fuckin use it. That’d haunt me if I left the villa and watched it back and I’m there doing my goodbye speech, glowing like a lightbulb.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally!!!! It might actually be worth watching for once. Absolute snore every episode at the min.

Reactions: 4
Casa here we come, please let there be some hot guys so the girls actually turn their heads for once!

Reactions: 10
There’s your answer why they didn’t get the islanders to vote, far more drama sending Tom and Kai to Casa Amor

Reactions: 11
I really think the producers regretted eilie. Especially when she was saved over Tanyel. So they made sure it was the public vote. I think if it was up to islanders most of the other would save Ellie over Sami

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The main thing that I will say about Shaq and Tanya's beef is that it felt like a real relationship issue. Like it wasn't a disagreement just for TV.

Reactions: 15
I liked the old vote they used to do where it would be these couples are not compatible, therefore save one person from each couple. 🤷🏼‍♀️
They should do this again, but later on when couples are more established so the decision for the other to stay or go is actually hard. If they do it too early it's obvious they'll stay.

Remember with Georgia and Sam when they said they could either leave together or stay in the villa but not as a couple? That should be brought back as a rule for after Casa. If you recouple at Casa you shouldn't be able to then go back to your OG couple, otherwise the Dami/Indiyah Tasha/Andrew route of recoupling then ditching the newbie is too easy. Cba watching people flip-flopping around, make them accountable for their choices!

Reactions: 18
They should do this again, but later on when couples are more established so the decision for the other to stay or go is actually hard. If they do it too early it's obvious they'll stay.

Remember with Georgia and Sam when they said they could either leave together or stay in the villa but not as a couple? That should be brought back as a rule for after Casa. If you recouple at Casa you shouldn't be able to then go back to your OG couple, otherwise the Dami/Indiyah Tasha/Andrew route of recoupling then ditching the newbie is too easy. Cba watching people flip-flopping around, make them accountable for their choices!
remember in the summer when casa was a waste of time as they all went back to original partner straight away . I do think Olivia will jump ship now as she’ll blame Kai not being popular

Reactions: 9
I wish Ron and Lana had been in the bottom because his little game-playing mind would have panicked that the public don’t like them together and used that when pulling a new girl in Casa

now they’ve been saved he’s going to cling to her as long as he can and fake his whole ‘I’m really falling for you’ shtick hoping he can win. gonna fake it till he makes it!

Honestly when he said he could see how happy it made her when he said he could imagine himself falling for her shows how much he thinks he’s better than her/pities her and knows he can do whatever he wants and she’ll take any little scraps he throws her, he’s gross!!!

Reactions: 16
Wonder if they’ll be sending the boys or the girls to CA. I’d prefer the boys to go, they’re more likely to misbehave on an ‘away day’🤫

Reactions: 13
This show is trash and not in a good way. I should be spending my time more productively!

Anyways, guys, see you lots Sunday night 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.