Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on gods earth is Ellie’s outfits all about. They’re getting worse and worse as the show goes on

Reactions: 10
Her face is priceless hahahah liv looks like she's sucking on some lemon!

Reactions: 12
I liked the old vote they used to do where it would be these couples are not compatible, therefore save one person from each couple. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if they didn’t ask the islanders as they know Tom and Sami would be voted out

Funny how they use the public vote when it's a bombshell couple at the bottom. Couldn't risk the others deciding.

Reactions: 10
duck sake. Don’t get me wrong I wanted Ellie to go but damn I wanted Liv to go

Reactions: 13
Jordan you’re an idiot you’d have been fine if you’d coupled up with Tanyel. I bet Liv is fuming though Casey wasn’t in the bottom and he’s only been there 15 minutes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish it was “least fave” not “least compatible” because this won’t bother Olivia. And actually I don’t think her and Kai should have been in the bottom for “least compatible” neither of them have any personality so actually do match quite well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.