Winter Love Island 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Tanya get to duck. She is so manipulative. Says one thing to the girls then runs back to him . I love you . Seems like only she can have an opinion but she don’t listen to him
tbf what she said to the girls, she pretty much said to him, she’s not really scared to say anything to shaq face. she said she’d talk to him about the ron thing and she did. saying “i love you but” is said a lot in arguments. yeah she’s not listening to him but i don’t think either of them are listening to each other. they’re too stubborn. i don’t see how she’s being manipulative tho. having said that i wouldn’t like being pulled with lana like that either and the ex comment wasn’t nice

Reactions: 5
I did think Tanya was arguing so that she had an excuse if she strays during Casa but now the way she's talking has me wondering if she's just created an argument so they'd have a storyline. An audience loves a "omg I thought they were gonna break up but they survived 🥹" story.

I just don't trust them as a couple since they said their I love yous so soon, but I trust her even less than him because she said she loved him that night and then the next morning was saying she might be swayed by Jordan 😂

Reactions: 14
Personally I’m more mature than Tanya cos if I had an argument with the guy I was coupled up with - a guy I’m saying I love - I wouldn’t go to the girls and tell them that. I’d keep it to myself so we didn’t look quite so unstable. With how bitchy and competitive they all are, I wouldn’t be announcing how me and my guy are on the rocks, not in a million years 😂😂
Yep .. never forgetting on national TV too, those two are on the Truman Show

Reactions: 5
I think something was cut out of the girls telling her that comment about the ex was a low blow because it was.
He was being a bit of a dick but she shouldn’t have said that.
I think she could have just said I thought that was appropriate given she situation but I’m sorry that I’ve upset you by communicating that way but I didn’t think it would be an issue. Job done.
She was also snogging his face off in bed last night so surely that would have been a better time to communicate she thought he was being a dick with Ron then? No?

Reactions: 7
I actually think Shaq is a major red flag, the way he behaves gives me a really bad feeling. It's almost like the way he acts is controlling, he expects Tanya to act a particular way, not speak to him in a particular way etc, when he said we will sit here until you have something to say his body language was physically blocking her so she had no way out but done in a very casual way... really doesn't sit right with me. People are absolutely hating on Ron for chatting to other girls but in my opinion he is no where near as much of a red flag as Shaq. If Tanya was my friend I'd be telling her to get the duck away from him.

Reactions: 16
if Olivia and Kai stay, it's 100% rigged - there is no chemistry between them so who tf would be voting for them!?

Reactions: 12
if Olivia and Kai stay, it's 100% rigged - there is no chemistry between them so who tf would be voting for them!?
Most boring two there
Their faces as public see the convenience of their relationship. Love Olivia and Kai to go but it’ll be up to their friends

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha yessss Olivia is bottom, although Lana and Ron should have been there too!

Reactions: 10
YES JUSTICE IS SERVED!!! They won’t go but Olivia and Kai being in the bottom is bloody brilliant!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.