Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Solpaqueen

The producers have fucked up. Zara is a good character who causes drama, they should have ensured she was kept in.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Shaq didn’t even give Ron time to respond. That’s one of the sexiest things I’ve ever witnessed. I think it’ll be Ron acting like he’s the alpha that’s probably grinding their gears a lot as well. He thinks he’s the man and is getting cockier and cockier by the day. That’s bound to get fucking annoying. The way that just flowed out of Shaq’s mouth - he’s preed the fuckery time ago and he’s had this speech ready for the right moment.

A King.

And God bless Will for jumping in and tag teaming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

BDY_97

VIP Member
I refuse to get too invested in Shaq because year after year the men on this show let me down, but my god I love him. Please don’t fuck it up at casa amor king 😭

Reactions: 49

Elles20

VIP Member
Why does Kai suddenly fancy Olivia? Why does everyone who liked Samey 24 hrs ago suddenly no longer likes her? Why does Ron think he's god's gift? And why is it so obvious that Lana will go back to Ron? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Shaq and Will 👑 (and Spencer backing them up from the pool). I actually think this was a really good scene to air. So often boys goes along with things and join in the banter and bravado and stay silent on their true feelings. I hope this shows any young men watching that they can call out their mates bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Kas01980

VIP Member
Ron trying to defend himself is hilarious because he's actually just proving Shaq's point by being so sure that Lana will eventually come back to him. He's such a prick.

I'm so cynical about Shaq and Tanya but this is making me hope he is genuine. I will be so sad if he misbehaves after talking all this sense to Ron and Tom!
He's sold it to me. I think he's genuine, especially after that. Clearly doesn't like women being disrespected

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DoeiBedankt

Sorry Shaq for saying I want you out for dropping the L bomb 5 minutes into the show, you slay king x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jt2020

VIP Member
I just want Lana to sack Ron off now because he’s too confident in the fact that she’ll likely run back to him

Reactions: 37

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Being tall is good. A nice added bonus. But someone tell lads it isn’t everything and doesn’t automatically make you a 10.

A massive dick does.

• Haha
Reactions: 37