Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Kai suddenly fancy Olivia? Why does everyone who liked Samey 24 hrs ago suddenly no longer likes her? Why does Ron think he's god's gift? And why is it so obvious that Lana will go back to Ron? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why does Kai suddenly fancy Olivia? Why does everyone who liked Samey 24 hrs ago suddenly no longer likes her? Why does Ron think he's god's gift? And why is it so obvious that Lana will go back to Ron? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I feel like we missed a lot.

Reactions: 15
When did the Samey/Ron thing end? All the bombshells are proving is that the OGs have no long term interest in them.
I was thinking this too - we have seen scarcely any interactions with Samie and Ron or even Tom who she said she liked.

Reactions: 15
The bombshells are no craic. Samie is pretty but nothing great personality wise.
Jessie from LI Oz knew not to be good at the kissing game she is avoiding drama.
I really want Jessie and Will raising their half sheep half human babies together šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve not watched tonightā€™s episode yet, only read on here so this may have been discussed..

What about Lana and Spencer? Or another girl for him? He seems like one of the only decent guys!

Reactions: 3
Ron and Tanyel 100% want to f*ck each others brains out, but I donā€™t think itā€™s any deeper than that.

Itā€™ll be like one of those times where you get drunk, end up sleeping with your guy mate who youā€™ve always been a bit flirty with and then wake up and immediately think ā€˜why did we do that, that was weirdā€™.

(Totally not speaking from regretful experience šŸ˜©)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ron and Tanyel 100% want to f*ck each others brains out, but I donā€™t think itā€™s any deeper than that.

Itā€™ll be like one of those times where you get drunk, end up sleeping with your guy mate who youā€™ve always been a bit flirty with and then wake up and immediately think ā€˜why did we do that, that was weirdā€™.

yeah that's definitely how it feels šŸ˜…

i had that but first we had a 4 year relationship and THEN i thought 'why did we do that, that was weird' šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
YES!!!!
I donā€™t understand! Did we miss something??

Reactions: 5
I feel like the producers have been "on game" trying to push one couple together and failed miserably. Not buying any of this.

Reactions: 7

If this was series 2, they wouldā€™ve just done it by now

Not Shaq giving Luca vibes about the challenge šŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
Shaq is way too emotional. I was never really for the whole Shaq love train. Like I knew it from the whole Harris situation because why did he get so mad, like yeah wrong place, wrong time but he really went 0 to 100.

Also when Tanya kissed Kai, Ron and Tom in one of the challenges at the start he also got quite upset and this was like the start of the first week. He has become possessive so quickly him being in ā€œloveā€ with Tanya after two weeks like bffr.

I get holding the guys accountable but must he shout and talk over everyone like he could have pulled Ron over to one side but he didnā€™t it felt so performative. As much as I donā€™t care for Ron I would have been like to Shaq to mind his business.

Now this situation with the kiss challenge like please I want to laugh. Did he not kiss all the girls back ? Did all the girls not kiss everyone ? What is he upset over ?. Also that comment about telling Tanya about herself was very scary. Sorry but he does too much. Tanya is out of his league and he is clearly insecure. He is going to ruin it for himself.
I kinda always saw through him from day one, that challenge especially on the first week, and I could see it from his face how he felt jealous and rattled over Tanya kissing the other men and the way he went to kiss lanaā€™s boob as payback. His attitude also towards David, he felt very threatened over him and I always felt like he overreacted when it came to the fight between him and Harris. He was so quick to see David go and calmed down the minute he left. Also him always lecturing Ron is a bit too much, all the shouting he does and lecturing, so many people were gassing him up but his little speech didnā€™t do anything for me. And seeing him upset over Tanya winning the challenge I canā€™t say Iā€™m suprised and itā€™s going to get worse with Casa amour and other challenges in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just catching up with the thread... Producers have defo read here, sat them all down and told them to confuse the tit out of us to try entertain us šŸ¤£

Liv and Kai...Eh!?

No one likes Samie anymore.. Eh!?

Tanya and Shaq fallen out.. Eh!?

Tom not getting airtime... Eh!?

Rons a dick...Ehhh actually some things don't change!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All the boys can get in the bin and that includes Will! He gives me the ick! The way he thrusts at the air and just acts like a little excited boy is yuck!! Did anyone else notice him running his fingers up one of the boys sides? I canā€™t remember who it was but some of the boys were sitting together and Will had his arm round one of them and ran his fingers up/down his side?? Thereā€™s nothing wrong with it of course but it just looked like something u should be doing to a female (if ur straight). I just struggle to see how any girl can take him seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.