Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
For all I care - Shaq and Tanya could win now.. or Shaq alone. He is the only man in there. The rest are boys

• Heart
Reactions: 30

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I dislike Tom even more now. He pretended to like Zara and fucked her off, then when she confronts him about his sneaky behaviour he is more than happy to send her home. I can understand why and that, but I still think he’s done her well dirty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
You think I'm gonna stand there like a dickhead. I'll go pack and tell the producers to stick it
Yeah this is grim to watch. Two women who've been messed around by the same guy standing there waiting to see which of them he prefers 🤢 They should have had someone go last to make it less gross.

Oh and Tom's instantly making it about how hard it is for him, and not how sad it is for Zara. Selfish prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Tanyel could shag Kai or Ron in front of Liv and Lana and I’d be cheering her on at this point. Liv thinks she’s Regina George and Lana is her backup bitch. I rate Tanyel a million times more than these melts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GossWhore

VIP Member
Cases mentioning hair colour REALLLLLLLLY annoyed me.

I honestly can't fathom being attracted to a hair colour. It's pathetic

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I think Shaq is genuine but I’m not convinced Tanya feels that strongly about him. I don’t think she’s faking it on purpose but I think she just wants it so much since she turned down David and she’s kidding herself. Something just feels a bit flat.

Keera

VIP Member
I haven’t even watched tonight’s fully but honestly Kai and Olivia are probably a match made in heaven they can sit and talk for hours and at length about how beautiful they are and how much banter they both have 😴

• Haha

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Lana you are not a strong woman, you’ll be back in bed with Ron the minute he says he’s only eyes for you 😭😭😭

Reactions: 28

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron just wants to have his cake and eat it too. Trying to mark his territory on Lana with the new lads when he’s made her feel like total shit. It’s nice to see her looking brighter and more positive after how he’s made her feel.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron… get your head out of your arse, you narcissistic bastard. Basically trying to say to Kai “she wants me not you.” Samie’s a person you fucking tosser, not a doll, not an object you are fighting over in the playground

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Liv’s a sneaky little bitch. If Lana doesn’t bring it up herself and doesn’t appear to be arsed, why are you trying to stir the pot… or is it because you’ve been secretly jealous of Tanyel the whole time since she stole Kai from you in the beginning? 🤔 Acting like a bitchy school girl ffs.