Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Ron trying to defend himself is hilarious because he's actually just proving Shaq's point by being so sure that Lana will eventually come back to him. He's such a prick.

I'm so cynical about Shaq and Tanya but this is making me hope he is genuine. I will be so sad if he misbehaves after talking all this sense to Ron and Tom!

Reactions: 35

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I loved Rons statement of "She needs to go talk to people and realises I'm the best......" LOL dickwad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I would’ve rather Ellie went home. Zara is the only one real enough to say what she thinks. I don’t care if she offended Tom when she said “I bet your parents are proud.” He totally overreacted in response to that and made out it deeply affected him to get sympathy like a wet wipe. Did it fuck. I wouldn’t of been as polite to someone who used me and made me look like a dickhead on national television 😂

still squealing thinking about him chucking his jacket on the floor. If there was a wall around he probably would’ve punched it the goon

• Heart
Reactions: 34

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Lana’s buzzing because she has two men interested in her now, but she’s failing to realise Ron’s only giving her this treatment because he feels Casey’s gonna steal her. It’s not cos he actually likes her. It’s all ego with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

whisperchat

VIP Member
Lana if you feel second best, chances are YOU ARE second best love!!... fucking move on!!!!!!

• Heart

DoeiBedankt

Ron is actually nasty, the way he is going to run Lana's happiness & confidence to the ground if they end up together again. Lana needs to be strong and not go back to that fuckboy but I really don't have much hope in the girl

cantkeepupp

It really separates the men from the boys when you see who was backing Shaq, bless Will. Kai and Aaron have a mouth any other time when it comes to the girls but were so silent. About time someone humbled Ron and his massive ego!

Reactions: 32

hol20x

VIP Member
I'm a bit behind but I am absolutely mortified for Kai picking Samie who has shown NO interest in him. 💀

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
once again fuck off ron. what the fuck do you expect her to do... sit and cry over you forever?? sure you'd love that wouldnt you. prick

whisperchat

VIP Member
Ah shame, I didn't like Zara but I warmed up to her after last night calling Tom a community penis

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Go on Shaq!!!!!!! Love the man! Tom sitting there - at least this time it's not me that he's coming after 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
Who has lied to Ron and told him hes fit please?? Cos lord knows they must have to give him this cock sure attitude

• Haha