Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want Lana to sack Ron off now because he’s too confident in the fact that she’ll likely run back to him

Reactions: 37
Ron: if he's smart he'll go for you

He means: if he wants a walking doormat, he'll pick you

Reactions: 11
Olivia and her bleeping top set of Turkey teef do me in. She always clenches them and pulls a wide-eyed look it’s really weird lol

Reactions: 7
Spencer is fit. He just needs to sort his hair out and chillax a bit. Feel like he’s got the personality of a middle aged man.
I just thought that too. Olivia and Lana are really getting on my tits. Casey has got the most hideous smile. Lana should tell the pin head Ron to duck off.

Reactions: 3
See the thing with Liv yeah. She’s alright and that (I won’t go further than alright), but I’ve figured out what bugs me about her. She’s always so uptight and kind of controlled. It’s like she thinks really hard about how she’s being perceived, not saying the wrong thing, coming across as ladylike etc, so concerned of her image. It’s like she restrains her true personality and every time she speaks it’s so robotic and lifeless, probably a reflection of a need from validation. I much prefer girls to have personality and openness.

Reactions: 15
No not Kai and Olivia :sick: :sick:

Samie is attractive but her accent is jarring and surprises me everytime she opens her mouth. She's shown 0 personality

Reactions: 14
Ron is actually disgusting and there’s not one ounce of respect for Lana

she’s a doormat and will just allow his behaviour, it’s pathetic to watch

Reactions: 17
See the thing with Liv yeah. She’s alright and that (I won’t go further than alright), but I’ve figured out what bugs me about her. She’s always so uptight and kind of controlled. It’s like she thinks really hard about how she’s being perceived, not saying the wrong thing, coming across as ladylike etc, so concerned of her image. It’s like she restrains her true personality and every time she speaks it’s so robotic and lifeless, probably a reflection of a need from validation. I much prefer girls to have personality and openness.

I think she wants to try and channel and bring the same vibe as ekin etc
But she comes across as rude

Reactions: 2
Ron. I'll let her have her conversations 🤢 let her as if it's up to him. I don't see nothing between kai and Olivia only desperate to both be safe from dumpings

Reactions: 21
The worm thinks he’s coming across to the audience as a cheeky chappie who the nation will root for and take into their collective heart. Unlucky for him the audience (apart from the #butilovehim types) see right through him, horrible fake little game player.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do hope Lana gets to see what Ron just said at some point. I hope even more that she doesn't prove him right. Bloke is a bleeping worm

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.