Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the boys coming together to protect Lana from one of the four three horsemen of the apocalypse.
I actually like the overall vibe this season that the boys acting the way they do and being vile to the women isn’t applauded and laughed at apart from in their own vile echo chamber.

Kai is the biggest cringe maybe ever on the show he really really genuinely desperately believes he is something special and has all the “chat”. I’d rather listen to the grass grow.

sad about zara but tbh I think she was over it and if I was in there watching the calibre of men trotting through the door I’d be like just let me leave please god 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like the boys coming together to protect Lana from one of the four three horsemen of the apocalypse.
I actually like the overall vibe this season that the boys acting the way they do and being vile to the women isn’t applauded and laughed at apart from in their own vile echo chamber
I agree but I wish they could apply the same energy with defending all the girls. With the exception of Will nobody had Zara’s back when Tom made her feel upset and like tit last week. Lana just seems to be in the clique and they respect her. The same support wasn’t given to Zara.

Reactions: 17
I agree but I wish they could apply the same energy with defending all the girls. With the exception of Will nobody had Zara’s back when Tom made her feel upset and like tit last week. Lana just seems to be in the clique and they respect her. The same support wasn’t given to Zara.
And that was because of the way Zara dealt with the situation. She was mental, possessive and crazy. Olivia is possessive as well, but not in an aggressive, crazy sort of way.
Zara showed her true colours once more when she went over to Tom and said all of those things. Yes, he did deserve it all, cause he's a sly thing, but she made it all about herself - again!! Being a woman doesn't grant you rights to act like a psycho and then say - lads should've stood up for her, cause she's a girl. That's not how it works

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t think any men, even Shaq and will appreciste a strong woman who can stand up for herself, or appears to, like zara or tanyel. Either that or they don’t know how to handle them. The moment Tanyel stood up for herself to Kai and even her weird rant to Aaron it was all “nah the way she spoke put me off” etc.
Lana and even to some extent liv (who I think is more than capable of giving what she gets) are softer and cry and more vulnerable which is fine, but that fits into their box of “women and what to do with them” if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s late I’m rambling 😂😂😂😂 I love talking love island psychology 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think any men, even Shaq and will appreciste a strong woman who can stand up for herself, or appears to, like zara or tanyel. Either that or they don’t know how to handle them. The moment Tanyel stood up for herself to Kai and even her weird rant to Aaron it was all “nah the way she spoke put me off” etc.
Lana and even to some extent liv (who I think is more than capable of giving what she gets) are softer and cry and more vulnerable which is fine, but that fits into their box of “women and what to do with them” if that makes sense 🤷🏻‍♀️
No apologies necessary - I love the psychology too 😂 but yea I agree with that you’re saying.

Reactions: 3
Kai is the biggest cringe maybe ever on the show he really really genuinely desperately believes he is something special and has all the “chat”. I’d rather listen to the grass grow.
You hit the nail on the head. He has no idea what a bore he is. He’s probably one of those people who grew up being told by his whole family that he’s the best looking guy in his home town etc. He just seems so shallow. He doesn’t seem to want to get to know Sammie particularly, it’s like ‘she’d look good on my arm, quick I’ll nab you’. I wonder what his reaction will be when Sammie pies him? Which will happen at some point 😬

Reactions: 20
You hit the nail on the head. He has no idea what a bore he is. He’s probably one of those people who grew up being told by his whole family that he’s the best looking guy in his home town etc. He just seems so shallow. He doesn’t seem to want to get to know Sammie particularly, it’s like ‘she’d look good on my arm, quick I’ll nab you’. I wonder what his reaction will be when Sammie pies him? Which will happen at some point 😬
I suspect he’s used to being lusted after by some of his pupils and he’s assumed, in a deluded fashion, that he’s some kind of god’s gift to the female sex.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Shaq and Will 👑 (and Spencer backing them up from the pool). I actually think this was a really good scene to air. So often boys goes along with things and join in the banter and bravado and stay silent on their true feelings. I hope this shows any young men watching that they can call out their mates bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Everyone in my household is convinced Ron and Tanyel know eachother, and I always thought it was stupid till Kai pointed it out. Also, seeing Kai panic when Jordan picked Tanyel was so satisfying.

Reactions: 10
I feel like even the producers knew that when Will related the others about the secret kiss on the terrace, he wouldn't do anything dramatic about it. So they immediately pushed the date between him and Jessie earlier than planned and sent him the text jsut to get him out of the villa once he had dished it out. The timing couldn't have been more planned! And leave the bomb to the hand of Tanya then Zara... and now they made her leave:(

Reactions: 11
Totally agree with this. The lads think the quiet, submissive girls are 'wife material' (see Lana and also Paige from last year) and they are turned off by the ones that stick up for themselves.

Remember when Michael (the founder of Destiny's Chaldish) pied Amber because she was 'stopping him from being himself' or some tit? There are exceptions of course but it seems to be a recurring theme.

Reactions: 18
Cases mentioning hair colour REALLLLLLLLY annoyed me.

I honestly can't fathom being attracted to a hair colour. It's pathetic
In the words of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, it’s sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-shallow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that was because of the way Zara dealt with the situation. She was mental, possessive and crazy. Olivia is possessive as well, but not in an aggressive, crazy sort of way.
Zara showed her true colours once more when she went over to Tom and said all of those things. Yes, he did deserve it all, cause he's a sly thing, but she made it all about herself - again!! Being a woman doesn't grant you rights to act like a psycho and then say - lads should've stood up for her, cause she's a girl. That's not how it works
zara barely did anything when she was upset last week tho? when tom picked olivia over her, she was sitting with the girls explaining why she was upset and they sat there saying “toms treated yiu well/he likes you” then lana decides to go over and tell tom and say he didn’t do anything wrong snd everyone around him agreed apart from will. absolutely no one cared or listened to her. zara didn’t even speak to tom that night. he knew she was upset and was flirting with ellie. they talked the next day and ended things. the other person was right, they don’t care when she’s upset, meanwhile when olivia is crying over the guy she went back too everyone cares, same with lana

i do think her doing everything she did over tim wasn’t worth it cause he’s simply not worth it but she wasn’t wrong. tom just doesn’t like taking responsibility. zara knows how to stand up for herself, she doesn’t let stuff slide and stands her ground, which makes the others uncomfortable, lana and olivia just cry and then forgive the man

anyway morning everyone
---

sammie not even wanting kai is absolutely hilarious, and ron basically telling him she doesn’t want you too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for Kai to to get pied! He’s as dull as dish water, anyone could see that Samie prefers Ron & Tom. She actually said it herself anyways, maybe she should have said it in front of Kai. She was staring at him like 'please don't pick me'. He just wanted to be the lad to have the girl that every one else wants. I don’t think she’ll turn either, despite his BS story about people bonding when they share a bed, felt like he was trying to brain wash her :ROFLMAO:

Ron’s ego has blown up and its made him greedy AF. Loved Shaq's take down! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait for Kai to to get pied! He’s as dull as dish water, anyone could see that Samie prefers Ron & Tom. She actually said it herself anyways, maybe she should have said it in front of Kai. She was staring at him like 'please don't pick me'. He just wanted to be the lad to have the girl that every one else wants. I don’t think she’ll turn either, despite his BS story about people bonding when they share a bed, felt like he was trying to brain wash her :ROFLMAO:

Ron’s ego has blown up and its made him greedy AF. Loved Shaq's take down! 👌
rom definitely has a big ego 😂 imagine telling your friend that the girl he picked doesn’t want him. he’s so delusional too, he keeps insisting that the thing lana had to happen. i don’t understand why the men in love island insist that that a test “has” to happen, cause it really doesn’t. if yiu really like each other yiu don’t need to try it with anyone else, but they always say that you have to kiss another girl or get with someone else, if yiu feel the need to do that you obviously don’t like the girl much and that’s fine but at least be honest about it.

ron acting like he’s fine with lana getting to know casey, and that she needs to get to know him and then come back to him after cause he’s “better” the way he talked about is weird
i don’t know whose the worse out of tom, ron and kai? we should make a poll🤣 aaron is an honourable mention but i don’t think he’s relevant enough, he’s just a background character, can’t believe he’s still here while zara’s gone

Reactions: 22
Catching up this morning and I’ll catch up on the thread, too.
Have to say though…could Kai be the most deluded islander ever? I’m up to the part where Ron has just told him that Samie looked crestfallen to be chosen by him 🤣 and it still went straight over his head. Then he said he’s still going to get to know the other women as well. Even the one he’s partnered up with isn’t keen looool

Reactions: 10
I don’t know what the girls see in Ron. He only seems to like new girls. He annoys the crap out of me with his attitude, his ego and the way he constantly licks his lips 😫

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.