Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there’s a public vote and Samie is with Kai or Ron, I don’t think they’re getting saved🤣

Reactions: 4
Lana STAND UP! No backbone between her and Liv. Which is why we needed a character like Zara.

Why did the boys get all the power anyway? One of their dry selves could go. Think they are too good for the girls most of them. Kai is boring.

Reactions: 12
Impressed by the word “platonically?” Lord give me strength. Bet you Tom has like, 5 GCSEs and one’s Sports Science

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They are freezing their bolloxs off in there...I actually feel sorry for them!

So c'mon guys besides snackage already mentioned anyone else anything nice tonight?
Not me Sweet im afraid. at 15:05 this afternoon (on my ciggie break that's how I know) I had pain rip through my insides to the point it almost knocked the breath out of me. Had it on and off ever since so the only thing that's passed my lips since then is water. Not a great evening tonight 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The phrase “on job” makes me want to throw myself off a cliff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not me Sweet im afraid. at 15:05 this afternoon (on my ciggie break that's how I know) I had pain rip through my insides to the point it almost knocked the breath out of me. Had it on and off ever since so the only thing that's passed my lips since then is water. Not a great evening tonight 😭
Aww that's horrible! I hope you feel better soon 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.