Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The producers have fucked up. Zara is a good character who causes drama, they should have ensured she was kept in.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I dislike Tom even more now. He pretended to like Zara and fucked her off, then when she confronts him about his sneaky behaviour he is more than happy to send her home. I can understand why and that, but I still think he’s done her well dirty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You think I'm gonna stand there like a head. I'll go pack and tell the producers to stick it
Yeah this is grim to watch. Two women who've been messed around by the same guy standing there waiting to see which of them he prefers 🤢 They should have had someone go last to make it less gross.

Oh and Tom's instantly making it about how hard it is for him, and not how sad it is for Zara. Selfish prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah shame, I didn't like Zara but I warmed up to her after last night calling Tom a community penis

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Feel like Ron would have chosen Lana if he picked first to keep her hanging on that lil bit longer in case Samie was a dead end 🤔

Reactions: 10
They are freezing their bolloxs off in there...I actually feel sorry for them!

So c'mon guys besides snackage already mentioned anyone else anything nice tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was such an easy pick though wasn’t it. I think the set up of the recoupling was just off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
They are freezing their bolloxs off in there...I actually feel sorry for them!

So c'mon guys besides snackage already mentioned anyone else anything nice tonight?
ive had a bottle of rose, can I count that as snackage?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
i can't believe the producers are letting zara go home... the one time we want them to do their job and keep the entertainment inside the villa, they decide to not do it

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.