Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
once again duck off ron. what the duck do you expect her to do... sit and cry over you forever?? sure you'd love that wouldnt you. prick

Reactions: 32
"On Job" Kai likely out of a job back home as he gives up a stable teaching career to be binned off by bombshells in South Africa.
A* Bozo right here

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Being tall is good. A nice added bonus. But someone tell lads it isn’t everything and doesn’t automatically make you a 10.

A massive dick does.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks lovely. All related to my gallbladder. Was in out of hospital over Xmas to have it removed but every time they called me in for the op, I'd wait for anything from 5 to 7 hours and then they sent me home again due to lack of doctors and room in the operating theatres. 4 times that happened. So I've got to expect a call in the next 6-8 weeks. Until then I've got to put up with it, and it comes out of nowhere, my colleague wondered what the hell was wrong with me as I was perfectly fine and then bam .
Aww that's sucks I'm sorry. One of my friends had hers removed a while ago and feels loads better now. I hope they get it out ASAP for you!

When I was little I had a teddybear pyjama case and I named it Casey so now that's what I think of every time I hear that name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
These new guys are good looking and actually look like grown men :love:

Reactions: 12
The pain is horrific! I had mine removed last year and it is so much better. I was in A&E weekly because I’d have flare ups that none of my meds would touch. I’d break out in a sweat, throw up and I’d know the pain was coming and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. I changed my diet completely but it got to a point I was triggered by everything. I hope your op comes soon 🤞🏻
Omg ...the same 😦. I kept having flare ups and I literally felt like I had the flu some days. Sweating then freezing cold, feeling absolutely exhausted, aching and no escape from the pain. No pain even touch it. I've also had to switch to a very low fat diet, otherwise it gives me hell. I'm sorry you had to go through it too...my boss had the nerve to say I was making it up "because if it was that serious id have had the op by now"...his idea of "banter"...in other words pushing my buttons. The pain is real! Fingers crossed mine comes round soon, I'd had a good couple of weeks until today ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.