Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron saying anything bs to make himself not feel bad about being a prick

Reactions: 21
Sorry Shaq for saying I want you out for dropping the L bomb 5 minutes into the show, you slay king x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shaq didn’t even give Ron time to respond. That’s one of the sexiest things I’ve ever witnessed. I think it’ll be Ron acting like he’s the alpha that’s probably grinding their gears a lot as well. He thinks he’s the man and is getting cockier and cockier by the day. That’s bound to get bleeping annoying. The way that just flowed out of Shaq’s mouth - he’s preed the fuckery time ago and he’s had this speech ready for the right moment.

A King.

And God bless Will for jumping in and tag teaming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Who has lied to Ron and told him hes fit please?? Cos lord knows they must have to give him this cock sure attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who has lied to Ron and told him hes fit please?? Cos lord knows they must have to give him this cock sure attitude
He should bottle that confidence and sell it to people that need it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.