Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Samie doesn’t pick Ron and we have this whole Lana moaning and him pretending there’s a chance he’ll stray.
Goodness surely not 😳. If she picks him they’ll have to build a separate villa to house Ron’s ego.
Hopefully they’ll be pushing the Ron/Lana saga into the background for a couple of days, enough already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Samie low-key remind me of Paige. Good looking girl, will turn some heads. Tom and Ron might be curious to get to know her. Then again, after the last one, Ron ought to be more careful..

Reactions: 1
At this point Zara is the only one in the villa that seems to be conscious

I do have to say though that Ellie is bringing out a little bit of personality in Tom. Just a bit.

Reactions: 6
It’s just so BORING! I can’t get over how BORING this season is. Over-produced and edited to death, and there’s a strong sense every single one of them is just there for money/fame which ruins the whole thing. Obviously it is what it is, there are always going to be some who go in for that, but I wish at least some were there for genuine reasons. Or if not to find love (which shouldn’t feel like a stretch on Love Island 😤) then at least to make the most of a free holiday! HAVE SOME FUN, FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESES!

And if they are having fun, PLEASE CAN YOU SHOW IT?!? Staged scenes erupting out together at night “woohoo!”ing for the two drink limit ain’t it. Nor are the painfully dull morning debriefs, or what might be the worst mass date so far with that godawfully dry breakfast. Is it that nobody’s interesting or nobody’s interested? 🤔

Either way, edit better plz. And fast. They don’t seem invested and neither are we 😴

Reactions: 13
God that song was so embarrassing. Not a note in their heads. It’s painfully obvious the producers made them do that

tom isn’t feeling zara say it and move on, olivia only likes him cos zara does.
and i don’t either like either zara or olivia

Reactions: 8
Hate when people saying “it’s only a game” as if that means you’re not allowed to have your feelings hurt

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.