Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom " I want someone who bigs me up". Accidentally revealed his whole mindset there- he wants a woman who prioritises making him feel good over her own feelings.

Reactions: 17
Lana is nasty and two faced, but sheā€™ll get her comeuppance when Ron goes to Casa.

also the girls are just horrible this seasonā€¦ thereā€™s no real support between any of them.

Reactions: 15
iā€™d like to vote need to shake this up a little best couple or summat

Reactions: 2
the way no one sees the issue with him picking her for body?? what makes it worse is he picked the one girl she had an issue withā€¦can anyone confidently say theyā€™d have no problem with being picked by body over face/personality by the guy that supposedly likes them?? and to make it worse he picks the girl you have problems with, who wouldnā€™t have an issue with that? theyā€™re making her out to be crazy but sheā€™s right about this, and sheā€™s probably just feeling insecure?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Tom shut the duck up in your weird accent with your stupid jacket. You football kicking prick. On about ā€œitā€™s too much drama.ā€ Just admit you used Zara until someone ā€œbetterā€ came along and you manipulated the poor girl and now she likes you youā€™re backing out. Weapon. Heā€™s lucky he has one girl paying attention to him, the state of it. Height donā€™t make up for that head šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope a really hot guy comes in for zara. Sheā€™s too good for Tom

Reactions: 16
I just asked my partner how heā€™d answer that question, and he said ā€œwell obviously Iā€™ve got the perfect girlfriend in the girl Iā€™m coupled up with, but if I had to pick a second it would be a merge of ā€œnames 3 other girlsā€ā€

Iā€™m impressed with the diplomatic answer, even though I know heā€™s only trying to get in my good books for not doing the food shop I asked him to earlier šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tom shut the duck up in your weird accent with your stupid jacket. You football kicking prick. On about ā€œitā€™s too much drama.ā€ Just admit you used Zara until someone ā€œbetterā€ came along and you manipulated the poor girl and now she likes you youā€™re backing out. Weapon. Heā€™s lucky he has one girl paying attention to him, the state of it. Height donā€™t make up for that head šŸ˜³
Football kicking prick.... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The gaslighting as though sheā€™s the one with the issue. Itā€™s exhausting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.