Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be Ron or Tom.

the sad thing is Tom will likely settle for Olivia just because it’s the popular choice within the villa.
Until it comes to least popular girl/boy/couple votes when pupularity within the villa becomes a side issue. As much as it used to annoy me when you see the boys high-fiving and tumbling over each other over the smallest thing at least that’s a sign they’re comfortable with each other and getting along well. I’ve not seen one sign of spontaneous fun between any group of islanders men and woman this year. Maybe this is not being shown but it’s a bad thing if this is deliberate, all I’m seeing is divides and mean girl behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Please pick a boy other than Ron or Tom!
Samie actually does look stunning, let’s hope she’s carefully considered what’s gone before and makes some wise choices, choosing Ron would not be the way to go. I have a feeling they’ll be putting Ron and Lana into the background for a little while, there’s nothing to add to their story, let other storylines develop. I wouldn’t mind seeing her pick Spencer, not that he’s been particularly interesting so far but will be interesting to see Olivia’s reactions, Lana’s too as she’s certainly considering Spencer as first reserve.

Reactions: 11
I can't wait for Ron to come out of the villa and see that he is most defo NOT the man, and that he doesn't have girls filling his DMs. It will massively deflate his huge ego to see Will more popular than him and I am here for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Im sorry but all the boys are trash to me, none of them are worth fighting or crying about 🤷🏼‍♀️ saying that, Lana is a bit thick especially when she said “you’ll have to earn it” and then immediately went to kiss him back

ETA: yes it’s been 2 days and yes she still annoys me 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I kinda hope the new bombshell is told to pick either Da Doo Ron Ron or "eyebrows" Tom, just for the meltdown that would ensue.
lighter-hairspray.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shaq gave me the ick in the last episode the the hideaway when he was grunting at Tanya and then when he filmed her sexy dance. But he very quickly redeemed himself for me when he told Ron what he was doing was crappy! Him and Tanya are my fave couple by default, she's such a cutie and the rest of the couples are shite! Will and Jesse prob second fave.

Reactions: 9
Samie is stunning and probably all their types - I’m glad she gets to meet all the boys for drinks in the first look. I think she’d suit Spencer too and will give the Ron/Tom stories a break.

Reactions: 8
I must admit that I was honestly fooled by Tom.

I just saw the first look and he seems to be interested in Ellie. I'm not surprised that his head turned but I'm very surprised by how quickly and how dismissive he seems of Zara.

Reactions: 4
I’ve literally hammered episode after episode of this to catch up. So here is my two cents.
It’s so very high school, we all knew girls who were the “popular ones” with no redeeming character traits whatsoever a La the actual mean girls movie. This is Lana and Olivia and to a lesser extent Tanya, for me. When I was at school I “got with” a boy in the popular group and the girls gunned for me as even though he was single he was in their group therefore “their property”. I see this here - Olivia would not go for Tom on the outside.
that being said zara has obviously come in with a game plan, has been trying to get famous for years (as they all have) and has acted like a horrifying mixture of faye and ekin su Which has backfired immensely. She seems quite unpredictable mood wise and untrustworthy, and I see why (as they are blinded by their need to be accepted by top dogs olivia and Lana) the other girls particularly feed into the negative portrayal of her. She’s become the runt of the litter and the others are just so glad it’s not them being picked on by everyone else they are over eager to stick the boot in and get a laugh from the others so they feel accepted (looking at you aaron)

All in all I don’t like anyone in the zara Olivia debate and I’m hoping maybe we can convince the producers tanyel can win on her own 😂🤞🏼?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t mind seeing new bombshell Samie, Ellie, Tanyel and possibly Jessie form a proper friendship girl group, let Zara plough her own path and leave the witches to brew 😉

Reactions: 4
Spencer is tumbleweed in human form

I’ve concluded that it was a bad move to put the Aussies in. Any relationship is going to be a non-starter. At least when Callum went into LI Australia, and other Brits went into foreign LIs, it was because they lived there. Jessie and Aaron are obviously going on the first plane back to Australia once they’ve fulfilled their contacts

Reactions: 10
Spencer is tumbleweed in human form
This is excellent 😂😂😂

---

I must admit that I was honestly fooled by Tom.

I just saw the first look and he seems to be interested in Ellie. I'm not surprised that his head turned but I'm very surprised by how quickly and how dismissive he seems of Zara.
Im not surprised he’s turned. The others have been in his head for days about how Zara isn’t long term and what a catch Olivia is. She’s treated as the group pariah with people piling on to get a cheap laugh. Zara bites and reacts terribly everytime but then attacks Tom for how the others treat her. He’s clearly not into her enough to put up with being treated as a punching bag.

To pick the two girls that are the most hostile to her as the islander who’s personality and face he’d rather is such a low blow. It’s just mean. I wondered for a moment was this planted drama as he didn’t strike me as that mean and surely he’s not that thick.

Sammie will Make an impact for about two episodes before filtering into the background. The OG islanders aren’t budging outside of their clique so she’ll likely have a few bitchy moments with the girls before being shown the door.

Agreed with upthread - it’s pure secondary school shite and there’s not a bit of natural banter between any of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oi this new Samie looks gorgeous, think a few of the girls will be feeling a bit threatened! This should be fun to watch! 😂 🍿
P.S. It would be game over if I was Zara as soon as Tom didn’t defend me and let everyone take the piss out of me in a game. Shows he’d rather be liked by the group than defend Zara. Same thing for saying he prefers Liv’s face. That’s literally her opp and he basically just admitted he finds her more attractive. Face > body. Over. Done with. Can’t come back from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When do you think the next recoupling is - girls will pick so presumably Samie goes first?

I’ve literally hammered episode after episode of this to catch up. So here is my two cents.
It’s so very high school, we all knew girls who were the “popular ones” with no redeeming character traits whatsoever a La the actual mean girls movie. This is Lana and Olivia and to a lesser extent Tanya, for me. When I was at school I “got with” a boy in the popular group and the girls gunned for me as even though he was single he was in their group therefore “their property”. I see this here - Olivia would not go for Tom on the outside.
that being said zara has obviously come in with a game plan, has been trying to get famous for years (as they all have) and has acted like a horrifying mixture of faye and ekin su Which has backfired immensely. She seems quite unpredictable mood wise and untrustworthy, and I see why (as they are blinded by their need to be accepted by top dogs olivia and Lana) the other girls particularly feed into the negative portrayal of her. She’s become the runt of the litter and the others are just so glad it’s not them being picked on by everyone else they are over eager to stick the boot in and get a laugh from the others so they feel accepted (looking at you aaron)

All in all I don’t like anyone in the zara Olivia debate and I’m hoping maybe we can convince the producers tanyel can win on her own 😂🤞🏼?
Tanyel is boring and brings nothing to the show. I’d like to see Tanya & Shaq or Will & whoever he’s with to win. Hope they bring someone else for Will because I’m not warming up to Jessie.

Current insta stats.... If I forgot anyone they don't deserve to be on the list! 😅

Jessie 319k
Will 203k
Lana 95k
Liv 86k
Aaron 81k
Tanyel 72k
Anna May 67k
Tanya 55k
Ron 53k
Zara 48k
Harris 46k
Kai 30k
Shaq 20k
David 9k
Ellie 9k
Spencer 8k
Samie 6k

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.