Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way no one sees the issue with him picking her for body?? what makes it worse is he picked the one girl she had an issue with…can anyone confidently say they’d have no problem with being picked by body over face/personality by the guy that supposedly likes them?? and to make it worse he picks the girl you have problems with, who wouldn’t have an issue with that? they’re making her out to be crazy but she’s right about this, and she’s probably just feeling insecure?
apart from will!! but the way everyone else reacted when lana said it, idk who said what but wow

Reactions: 6
Wonder why no sponsored QUAY sunglasses this series or is that for the summer

Reactions: 2
the way no one sees the issue with him picking her for body?? what makes it worse is he picked the one girl she had an issue with…can anyone confidently say they’d have no problem with being picked by body over face/personality by the guy that supposedly likes them?? and to make it worse he picks the girl you have problems with, who wouldn’t have an issue with that? they’re making her out to be crazy but she’s right about this, and she’s probably just feeling insecure?
Yeah and Olivia loved that didn’t she. When Lana came over and told them all she lit up knowing damn well she’d be upset over it too. I really don’t like Olivia I think she’s a witch lol

Reactions: 23
If it was done to Lana or Tanya they’d all totally understand why she’s upset, the girls just aren’t good friends to Zara

Reactions: 16
Funny how Olivia claiming its just a game when it’s Zara that’s upset yet when it was Zara calling her two-faced she cried and it was all serious. These people have such double standards and it’s just annoying to watch

Reactions: 33
Yeah and Olivia loved that didn’t she. When Lana came over and told them all she lit up knowing damn well she’d be upset over it too. I really don’t like Olivia I think she’s a witch lol
You could see in Olivia’s face she loved it and Lana smirking

Reactions: 15
Zara’s in tears and this guy’s sat chatting up blondie without a care in the world. Then giving it the “you ok Zara.” Are you mad 😂😂😂😂
Blokes an absolute wanker. Typical twit that thinks every woman will drop at his feet. Can't stand him and women scrapping over him makes the prick even worse

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We should do a favourite islander poll or even least favourite islander for next thread. I’m curious as to how everyone is swaying since last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There are no true friendships in Love Island anymore, especially between the girls. Like a vipers nest!

Reactions: 11
I’ve got it on in the background having not had it on for a few days. It’s sending me to sleep as I sew 👵🏻😴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.