Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current insta stats.... If I forgot anyone they don't deserve to be on the list! 😅

Jessie 319k
Will 203k
Lana 95k
Liv 86k
Aaron 81k
Tanyel 72k
Anna May 67k
Tanya 55k
Ron 53k
Zara 48k
Harris 46k
Kai 30k
Shaq 20k
David 9k
Ellie 9k
Spencer 8k
Samie 6k
i’m really struggling to learn the names this year 🤣 im thinking who are these people

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they are putting more bombshells in and scrapping Casa Amor
I’d rather it be scrapped as can’t handle another performance from Jake Ron where he pretends he might stray and then realised it was Liberty Lana who was the one all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah tbh I live for Casa Amor, it’s the most exciting entertaining part of the whole thing usually. HOWEVER it’s only worth it if they actually put people in who are worthy of stealing their current partners. If they’re just average looking or less attractive than their original person, it’s not a challenge and no one strays 😔

and we want them to stray 😈

Reactions: 20
Nah tbh I live for Casa Amor, it’s the most exciting entertaining part of the whole thing usually. HOWEVER it’s only worth it if they actually put people in who are worthy of stealing their current partners. If they’re just average looking or less attractive than their original person, it’s not a challenge and no one strays 😔

and we want them to stray 😈
They’re all so cocky about the formula though and everything they do is coming off so performative. There’s no stakes at all. They’ll go to casa and either stray and reunite a few days post return or they’ll do a Liam and stray but come back single and then have the drama. It’s like they all wrote out their plot points for the 8 weeks before going in.

having said that it’s needed to break up the tediousness that is the current show so they may as well do it.

I’d love it if they split the couples and sent them off to casa and had a mix of bombshells for the girls and boys. I’d be interested to see how the alliances would go.

Reactions: 8
Current insta stats.... If I forgot anyone they don't deserve to be on the list! 😅

Jessie 319k
Will 203k
Lana 95k
Liv 86k
Aaron 81k
Tanyel 72k
Anna May 67k
Tanya 55k
Ron 53k
Zara 48k
Harris 46k
Kai 30k
Shaq 20k
David 9k
Ellie 9k
Spencer 8k
Samie 6k
Jessie and Aaron (is that the Aussie chap?), have so many because they were on LI AUS.

What about Tom?

Tanyel and Kai are the most boring people in there.

Have no idea who is David 🤔

Reactions: 1
Jessie and Aaron (is that the Aussie chap?), have so many because they were on LI AUS.

What about Tom?

Tanyel and Kai are the most boring people in there.

Have no idea who is David 🤔
Yes I thought Aaron would have more after aussie LI

Tom has 41k. Knew I'd forget someone!!!!

David is bombshell Tanya got to know then he was dumped when she continued with Shaq.

Reactions: 3
Ellie but make her brunette
Fno5QDoWAAEDYg0.jpeg

Also I've missed 2 days and cba to really catch up. These season is not seasoning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d rather it be scrapped as can’t handle another performance from Jake Ron where he pretends he might stray and then realised it was Liberty Lana who was the one all along.
Sleeping on the day bed😴🙄

Reactions: 4
How can they do Casa Amor if they’ve brought in so many bombshells already - they have all been very good looking too, the gene pool selection may be low for Casa Amor 😂

Reactions: 3
they have all been very good looking too
Personally I feel like the bombshells this year have actually been very lack luster. The only one who seems like they could possibly shake things up is this new girl. Aaron, David, Jessie, Zara and Ellie while decent looking, they aren't bombshell levels

Reactions: 5
Once the initial excitement of a bombshell wears off they’re on borrowed time. Unless they come in within the first week they haven’t a chance.

Reactions: 6
There’s so many in them in that villa they need to get rid of at least two couples asap🥱

Reactions: 10
I hope Samie doesn’t pick Ron and we have this whole Lana moaning and him pretending there’s a chance he’ll stray.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.