Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn Goodman the skank, can only think it’s because I was liking Annie Kilners posts & comments against Lauryn which proves she noses at Annie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On one of my accounts, just to name a few

Elaine jones because I voted on a poll, that she made, but selected the answer she didn't like
Beckyhomesweethomeaccount because I called her out on banging on about Christmas in August when people can hardly afford food etc
A certain mouthy mum who shall not be named because I followed people she didn't like
Anna saccone after cold shower gate
Jonathan joly for the same thing

thebowenhome blocked me for saying I thought the access to her shower was narrow and it looks like you'd need to walk in sideways

This was after she blocked me on my personal account for saying some of her replies are rude as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chloe Khan for saying she was dressed inappropriately in a Muslim country and Lauren Pope for a compliment but she thought I was being sarcastic. So I was watching the 00s TV show ‘Mile High’ (if you haven’t seen it it’s a comedy drama about cabin crew, really low budget but an enjoyable watch) anyway Lauren is in one of the episodes pre-surgery pre-Towie where she plays a trolley dolly who becomes a Page 3 girl and I merely complimented her on her natural beauty in it as she looked pretty fit! Maybe she thought it was a dig at her surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vicky pattison... I searched for her insta after reading something on here about her and saw I was blocked (never followed) then I remembered about 2 years prior, I reposted a ‘diet tea’ post she did saying how damaging it was for her to promote it

Reactions: 9
I got blocked for the first time (that I know of) recently, I followed this small interiors instagrammer called Zoeoliviaev, her interior is quite nice but she also has two lovely ginger cats.. anyway, basically she posted the attached story, where she basically said that she had found a photo of her kitchen on an interiors Facebook page and that someone had commented ‘awful tiles’, she then went onto that ladies Facebook and found photos of her kitchen and posted them on her Instagram basically saying that she can’t talk because her kitchen is horrible bla bla bla, this really pissed me off tbh, I didn’t say anything mean to her I just asked her why she cared so much and said that her post was just as bad, she told me she disagreed and then blocked me lol... what’s with it with these people and not being able to handle any criticism? Ironically she was posting about it on her page and saying things like ‘if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, be kind’ .. as if her post was so kind lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I got blocked for the first time (that I know of) recently, I followed this small interiors instagrammer called Zoeoliviaev, her interior is quite nice but she also has two lovely ginger cats.. anyway, basically she posted the attached story, where she basically said that she had found a photo of her kitchen on an interiors Facebook page and that someone had commented ‘awful tiles’, she then went onto that ladies Facebook and found photos of her kitchen and posted them on her Instagram basically saying that she can’t talk because her kitchen is horrible bla bla bla, this really pissed me off tbh, I didn’t say anything mean to her I just asked her why she cared so much and said that her post was just as bad, she told me she disagreed and then blocked me lol... what’s with it with these people and not being able to handle any criticism? Ironically she was posting about it on her page and saying things like ‘if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, be kind’ .. as if her post was so kind lol
I followed her and I got sick of seeing the same regurgitated pics so I unfollowed her

what a salty witch. they simply expressed an opinion (not rude either) and she went out and ACTIVELY SEEKED information on sometime to troll them herself 🤣 pot kettle

Reactions: 14
I followed her and I got sick of seeing the same regurgitated pics so I unfollowed her

what a salty witch. they simply expressed an opinion (not rude either) and she went out and ACTIVELY SEEKED information on sometime to troll them herself 🤣 pot kettle
Yeah her page is pretty repetitive, but then how can it not be when you’re only posting pics of your own house 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah, really pissed me off to be honest, just thought it was uncalled for and so hypocritical, felt like saying to her alright she thinks your kitchens tit and you think hers is tit, move on lol.. and like you say, she actively seeked it out, and her saying ‘if you comment on a public page with 2 million followers then deal with the consequences’ well equally, if you put your house on a public page for all to see, then deal with people thinking that your taste is tit!! Lol

Yeah her page is pretty repetitive, but then how can it not be when you’re only posting pics of your own house 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah, really pissed me off to be honest, just thought it was uncalled for and so hypocritical, felt like saying to her alright she thinks your kitchens tit and you think hers is tit, move on lol.. and like you say, she actively seeked it out, and her saying ‘if you comment on a public page with 2 million followers then deal with the consequences’ well equally, if you put your house on a public page for all to see, then deal with people thinking that your taste is tit!! Lol
Oh I also asked her what the relevance in these women being ‘middle aged’ had haha so sexist/ageist

Reactions: 11

Oh I also asked her what the relevance in these women being ‘middle aged’ had haha so sexist/ageist

Wow, the narcissism runs deep! All these ‘influencers’ are the same. Just because someone doesn’t like something doesn’t mean they’re trolling you. There was a similar situation with thesocialmama.xo last week when someone sent her a message PRIVATELY with a screenshot from the Scottish government website detailing the lockdown rules. Because she was flaunting the rules and posting it all over Instagram (and has been since the first lockdown) but was also on her stories telling everyone how they need to stick to the rules 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Lynseyqueenofclean for questioning her advice on disposing unused medication and Beccyhomesweethome for commenting when she called in sick but spent 2 days erecting a shed in her garden . .
These "influencers" hate anyone who isn't blowing smoke up their arses 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thismumsavesmoney

She bought some stuff from a charity shop & resold on eBay. I highlighted very nicely that if she is planning to do that on a long term basis she needs to become self employed and inform HMRC.

BOOM! BLOCKED!

then she says her eBay username is hidden for privacy, but it’s very straight forward to find 😌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jodie Marsh
It must have been 11-12 years ago now but I only realised last year 😂 I think it was something to do with grubby mags in newsagents and she was doing a show about it. and I said something which, quite frankly, I’d take back now, whatever it was, because I’ve grown okaaaaay 🤣

edited to add im
An idiot because that was on Twitter not insta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve blocked my sister in law, she is so self absorbed with her & her daughter !
Like another poster we both just don’t acknowledge it 😅 awkward !

• Haha
Miss joslin blocked me because I stated facts that the brands she promotes have links to Chinese Muslim prison camps and forced labour. This has been proven and addressed but she of course ignored it and blocked me 😹😹 awful

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Elaine jones for no reason, just blocked me for voting on a poll. She gave options, and blocked anyone who picked the choice she doesn't like.

Beckyhomesweethomeaccount because I told her that she needs to be aware of followers who are going through hard times. This was when she was starting the Christmas countdown in August and spending money left right and centre and gloating.

A certain moaning mum

Reactions: 3