Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sevda for saying that she was wrong with her attitude to “reserving”sun loungers on holiday. When she was trying to justify it being okay just because she was on a 5 day holiday she was out of touch a lot of people go on holiday just for 5 days. And let’s say you went for 7 days does that mean I only get a lounger for 2 days while hers is sat there empty for hours on the other 5 days. why she eats bfast for 2 hrs and lunch for 2 hours.

Williamellis99 tiktoker who eats masses of junk food. Asked him if he was concerned about his health because of the amounts of foods he eats. - legit eats a family ready meal of pasta with crisps on top and tit loads of cheese, followed by a whole Vienneta ice cream- regular standards of meals.

Reactions: 1
Chris Ingham, I left a comment about them taking the girls out of school for yet another holiday. He replyed with a huge rant, then blocked me.

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting that people get blocked by influencers/celebs for things that are really none issues. Because these are the same celebs that then cry wolf about online bullying and trolling. It’s hard to take them claims seriously when you actually know some of the reasons that they are claiming they have been trolled.

Reactions: 9
It’s interesting that people get blocked by influencers/celebs for things that are really none issues. Because these are the same celebs that then cry wolf about online bullying and trolling. It’s hard to take them claims seriously when you actually know some of the reasons that they are claiming they have been trolled.
Exactly this. JQ literally blocked me for nothing but he is always using the ‘troll’ card. He got shadow banned before because he actively encouraged his ‘followers’ to bully people whose only faults were having a different opinion to his. He won’t call this site out anymore because he doesn’t want people seeing his thread on here and reading the truth about him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Prettypocketprojects and Jodie Marsh also have me blocked. I think I mentioned before Gemma Collins and Marcus Mitchell blocking me.

Sarah ingham, called her hubby a nonce
jake quckadon or whatever his name is. Called him atwat cos I thought I he was singling out Gemma own

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can now add lazy Sarah Ingham to whos blocked me, can’t stop I’m missing much,

Reactions: 1
Sarah Denizz blocked me on stories a few months ago, she constantly shows up on my fyp - think she buys followers and uploads a million stories a day. I just scroll through them as you do without paying much attention or ever commenting. Wish she had blocked me completely as she still shows up and is highly annoying.

Jake Quickenden blocked me when I said his feet were dirty rotten and they were he is a nasty nasty person fake teeth fake smile fake marriage...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Rebecca Lamb because I commented sympathetically to a lady in her comments who lost her grandchild at birth 🤦🏻‍♀️ can't bear to see anyone else getting attention clearly!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Former high school friend because I told her to go duck herself when she sent me a message about diet supplements.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stacey Solomon cos I told her she should remove a picture she posted of her daughter with no top on.

Jake Quickenden blocked me when I said his feet were dirty rotten and they were he is a nasty nasty person fake teeth fake smile fake marriage...
I dream of the day I can say the same. 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
A colleague, presumably for creeping on his insane antics anonymously 😂😂

I seldom care enough to check, but if I get wind of something especially wild I'll just check using a Web-based viewer 🤷‍♀️

• Haha