Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Sheldon aka EmShelx

InTheAttic aka Victoria InTheFrow

Lauren Goodger aka BlackGrid queen

Lydiot aka Lydia Milen and her gay husband Ali

"Binky" got pregnant twice by accident Felstead

Chaire Chanelle the chic chav aka IamChouquette

All from comments calling them out on their bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie Hayes Makeup for asking her on a live if she would make the writing bigger on her stories
Caprice Bourett for sending her and eye roll emoji at some tit she posted
Sophie May Dickson (bleep) for I have not a clue
Sallie Axl asking her nicely not to use her phone whilst behind the wheel of her (rented) Range Rover)
Cleaning with Mario because I liked a negative comment on Hinches page
Mrs Hinch for comparing her parenting to Rose West and The McCanns
Thats all.......for now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ashely Strong haha.... the girl who won James Charles' insta, she did something and I commented and she blocked me. It was when J* hairdresser was recorded bullying - caught on camera and she posted with him the next day so I and others called her out haha

Reactions: 1
Lauren Goodger's BF Charles. I only requested to follow him and boom instantly blocked for no reason ๐Ÿ˜† somehow, I've managed to cope ๐Ÿฅฒ knob

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sarah Ingham blocked me because I told her at least I have a husband that can keep it in his pants
Chris Ingham blocked me because I called him a pervert

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah Tomcazk I messaged her saying that as she had posted that her daughter was supposed to be isolating at home the NHS recommended at least 10 days. She filmed her child at the park buying icecream from someone and then also meeting up with another family within those 10 days.

I also messaged Jon Murry who didn't block me when he took a selfie of himself whilst driving that he shouldn't be doing that especially when you could see he had his kids in the car. He said I was right.

Reactions: 5
Not me but a friend got blocked by Jefree Star (make up guru?) for asking what the point was of his black highlighter that heโ€™d just released ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got blocked by Lorna Luxe after I and a load of other Tattlers followed a page calling out her bullshit for just about everything. Mainly filtering the duck out of all her pics and not declaring ads etc. She blocked whoever followed the page๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Victoria 'inthefrow' blocked me because she did a post about an at home gel nail kit and I called her out on it about promoting something when she wasn't properly trained on gel nails and the fact nail techs were already struggling due to covid.

Reactions: 3
Carla Crozier blocked me because I dared to sweetly suggest she could be gifted a new play mat after their dog destroyed theirs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and even better, Claire from the piplets blocked me when I asked if all the mentioned products from a post were gifted or not! Was a very sweet message as well, simply saying looks like the kids had a great time, very cool things etc

Beckyhomesweethome blocked me as I called her out for Christmas talk in August, and dared to mention her donating her tones of decorations that she has while she continues to buy more.

I got blocked the other day by a small time wannabe influenzer who lives somewhat lcoal to me. All I did was watch her stories :rolleyes: It actually hurt my feelings because I literally didn't do tit other than exist. I'll put the bleep's name in spolier so she won't find this.

Julietto27 (more like Bullietto27 :mad:)

Reactions: 2
Lauryngoodman91 because she didnโ€™t like the fact I told her that going on sunbeds can cause endometriosis. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jake Quickenden cos I called him out for taking pics of a girl on the loo. Demi Donnelly cos I told her she was milking a story she posted. Kate Hayes cos I asked on a live if she could make her captions bigger cos I'm a blind old bint. And that scottish bleep Mario. I wasn't even following him but must have made or liked a negative comment about Hinch. And that's just today! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone called @ascia but I have no idea why as I never followed her, liked any posts, dm'd her or commented on any of her posts.

Reactions: 2
Surely there should be some kind of support group for all the people Harry Pickard (Slimming World fraud) blocked back in the day? ๐Ÿคฃ if you were not a granny creaming your pants over his burnt-full-bottle-of-frylite-Yorkshires you got a good old blocking!

What a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Part time working mummy had a row with my friend after she called her part time mummy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch blocked me because she posted on her story that her Tesco candle was ยฃ3 and I messaged her saying itโ€™s actually ยฃ4.

• Haha
Reactions: 15