Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace Campbell - when I asked why her father (Alistair Campbell) was in Jeffrey Epstein's little black book. Tbf, I was expecting her to block me for it and she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On one of my accounts, just to name a few

Elaine jones because I voted on a poll, that she made, but selected the answer she didn't like
Beckyhomesweethomeaccount because I called her out on banging on about Christmas in August when people can hardly afford food etc
A certain mouthy mum who shall not be named because I followed people she didn't like
Anna saccone after cold shower gate
Jonathan joly for the same thing
Not heard of Elaine Jones? What’s her handle?

Tammy Hembrow because I called her out for lying and Demi Rose Mawby which I have no idea why I never interacted with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fopperholic blocked me on both my personal and fitness accounts. Both times because I basically called her out on lying about stuff. She blocked me on YouTube for commenting about self isolating after her Florida holiday. No great loss she's a massive idiot.
Lilash also blocked me for advising them she said on a video to use the eyebrow on lashes, they basically told me I was a liar, I sent proof, they didn't respond and blocked me.

Harry p has also blocked despite me never commenting on anything of his, it seems to be a trend where fopperholic blocks you and the rest of Insta crew follow though so guessing it's that. He's no loss he's a massive liar!

Jack towers blocked me for asking where the charity donation was following his loose skin removal. He didn't like being asked in a polite way it seems.

Keeping kate because I liked a comment from some about about hunger directed eating when she claimed it was life changing days after her story appeared in ww magazine!

I feel I need to point out that I am always polite and I only ever say the facts. I refrain (I often wonder how) from calling them idiots or anything even though my brain thinks it regularly!
What ever happened to Jack Towers?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those of you who’ve been blocked by people in your city/friends of friends, sometimes happens if they’ve snooped on your story and then blocked you after so you don’t see their name in your views.

I know cos I’ve done it to tonnes of people 😂 partners family etc lol. Also my mates boyfriend has me blocked even tho we get on.. cheeky boy has clearly been looking at my story then blocked and forgotten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thismumsavesmoney

She bought some stuff from a charity shop & resold on eBay. I highlighted very nicely that if she is planning to do that on a long term basis she needs to become self employed and inform HMRC.

BOOM! BLOCKED!

then she says her eBay username is hidden for privacy, but it’s very straight forward to find 😌
She is terrible for it! Her whole Ebay is stuff she has bought in charity shops to sell on. Pretty poor seeing as she has a big following and isn't honest about how she makes money for her "side hustles".

Reactions: 1
Mrs Hinch, probably because I posted a poo emoji she clearly didn't see the funny side of

• Haha
Reactions: 8
EDIT: Just realised this was an insta blocking thread and not a general one! But I'll leave it below anyway

WWE wrestler Randy Orton - He was tweeting about something political about BLM back in 2016 and I replied something along the lines of "big man Randy Orton supporting racists". Anyway blocked. No loss, I watched him when I was like 10 and have seen enough of his online personality to know he is a big bully and quite clearly, a big republican.

Chrissy Teigan - Again, around the time in 2016. I didn't reply to her or anything. Just said "Chrissy Teigan really does think the world revolves around her" and I found out I was blocked maybe a year or so later lol. Clearly searches her name!

Probably a few more as I was quite gobby on twitter back then and my tweets would blow up but i never realised until way after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess I'm blocked because it says their account can't be found; yet, if I log out and google it, it comes up ... and it's normally set to 'private' but I can see all the pictures ... weird, as it should say, 'this account is private' ... 🧐

I didn't do anything bad-bad; just DMd them to suggest they not reveal so many secrets to their followers, as they've been tending to do of late :censored:

Niomi Smart, because I commented that her caption about not needing products etc. to be happy didn't make sense under a picture that was an ad for skincare products.

Some random boux avenue ambassador (I can't remember her name) because she put up a post with a caption that seemed super passive aggressive to her sister (it was something about how she couldn't BELIEVE something also fit her sister who is SO MUCH SHORTER and CURVIER than her) and she went mental when I suggested it sounded a bit off, her and the sister then ganged up on me posting sarcastic comments about my appearance and then blocked me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Rebecca Lamb and Steve - There's no way she linked tattle back to me from there but she blocks everyone who watches her stories and doesn't follow her! Sad little life.

I was blocked by my sister in law's best friend on insta and facebook because when my SIL broke up with her boyfriend she suddenly started going out every weekend and expecting my in-laws to look after her kids constantly and I got pissed off with it all so she hid her posts from me and the best friend blocked me. And when I said to my SIL why has ???? blocked me, I don't even know the girl she said she didn't know and would ask her when she saw her... Low and behold about half an hour later I was unblocked.

My fiance's ex has me blocked on all social media despite both our profiles being completely private because, in her own words, she is jealous of our life.

Reactions: 4
Rebecca Lamb. She had posted stories of her youngest son befriending lambs. I messaged to ask her if she thought there was a disconnect between befriending lambs and feeding them to her children. I am an angry vegan, admittedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got blocked for the first time (that I know of) recently, I followed this small interiors instagrammer called Zoeoliviaev, her interior is quite nice but she also has two lovely ginger cats.. anyway, basically she posted the attached story, where she basically said that she had found a photo of her kitchen on an interiors Facebook page and that someone had commented ‘awful tiles’, she then went onto that ladies Facebook and found photos of her kitchen and posted them on her Instagram basically saying that she can’t talk because her kitchen is horrible bla bla bla, this really pissed me off tbh, I didn’t say anything mean to her I just asked her why she cared so much and said that her post was just as bad, she told me she disagreed and then blocked me lol... what’s with it with these people and not being able to handle any criticism? Ironically she was posting about it on her page and saying things like ‘if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything, be kind’ .. as if her post was so kind lol
I know you posted ages ago, but she is deluded! Can't believe she called someone a troll for not liking her kitchen tiles. 🤣🤣 What a twit.

Reactions: 2
Plouise - when she was robbed she was straight on insta telling everyone. I commented that she should call the police. She blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Plouise - when she was robbed she was straight on insta telling everyone. I commented that she should call the police. She blocked me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she block you before the phoning police too? 😅

A woman on my facebook posted something along the lines of walking to school with her kids and going to be late etc, yet she stopped and posted that status rather than hurrying kids to school :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10