Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also in the Harry Prickard blocked club ... because I told him all his food looked burnt and rank...
Also blocked by Fopperholic because I called her out for using the twins in a cash back app ad, Jane ( I’m nice I am ) Gammon because I told her a few home truths & Sophie Jude ( think that was because she was crawling up Harry’s arse at the time )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca Lamb - someone commented what a great Mum she was and I responded with a crying with laughter emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got blocked by Part Time Working Mummy. I've never had any real interaction with her, never said anything negative or agreed with anything negative. I even reached out for her for advice once 😏🤣

Reactions: 5
Label lady because I liked a post on a different Instagram page saying that she rips off small businesses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone I have never, ever heard of who followed me before I set my account to 'private'.

When I had a clear-out and checked who I was following and who was following me, I clicked on this person's account to find out more about them - and it was then I realised I was blocked! They haven't posted anything. They are now blocked from my end! (Obviously a stalker, and probably operating under a bogus name, although I'm not worth following as I've never posted anything either!).

Reactions: 2
Jake Quickenden he blocked me because he was running up the stairs and his feet were black!!! Really really filthy..I thought if you haven't washed your feet what else haven't you washed armpits ect ect...yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one famous but this guy years ago who kept trying to pursue me.. He lives local to me seen him out a few times.. but I posted a picture, wasn't happy with it because it looked too small so uploaded a bigger version.. he commented on it and said 'you already uploaded this why delete it and put it on again?' it annoyed me so I went to his page and made a comment on a picture of his (a selfie) where he was lying down on a bed I think and he put a caption saying 'sorry ignore my creased top lol' so I wrote 'why are you apologising for your top being creased, no one cares?'... He then blocked me haha. That story lives rent free in my head. I know it sounds petty but I was just raging at the time, like how dare you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was blocked by the wife of someone I went to school with. Her husband and I were following each other. I wasn't following her.
I clicked on her page once - because he tagged her on a story and i was curious - only to find that she'd blocked me!! The audacity.

Her husband was fit at school. He has NOT aged well though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got blocked by Ann-Marie (the singer). It was a few years back when my daughter was about 16. She loved the singer Ratboy at the time and him and Anne-Marie were both nominated for the same music award, best newcomer or something. Anyway, my daughter didn't like Anne-Marie and told me to comment on her Instagram post. My comment was ... Jordan says can you collect his dry cleaning please. 🤣 (Jordan is Ratboys real name) I got immediately blocked 🚫 LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still blocked by Gabriella Lindley (Velvetgh0st) after saying she actually COULD go down and take her bin out during lockdown instead of hoarding 4 FULL TO THE BRIM bags of dirty litter in her living room. She was fully trying to tell people lockdown meant you couldn't leave your house for any reason what so ever

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No one famous but this guy years ago who kept trying to pursue me.. He lives local to me seen him out a few times.. but I posted a picture, wasn't happy with it because it looked too small so uploaded a bigger version.. he commented on it and said 'you already uploaded this why delete it and put it on again?' it annoyed me so I went to his page and made a comment on a picture of his (a selfie) where he was lying down on a bed I think and he put a caption saying 'sorry ignore my creased top lol' so I wrote 'why are you apologising for your top being creased, no one cares?'... He then blocked me haha. That story lives rent free in my head. I know it sounds petty but I was just raging at the time, like how dare you 😂
Im proper laughing because this 100% something I would do. Petty queen 👑 😂

• Haha
Jake Quickenden he blocked me because he was running up the stairs and his feet were black!!! Really really filthy..I thought if you haven't washed your feet what else haven't you washed armpits ect ect...yuck.
He blocked you because his feet were black 😂 I’m guessing because you commented on them haha.

Katie Hayes Makeup for asking her on a live if she would make the writing bigger on her stories
Caprice Bourett for sending her and eye roll emoji at some tit she posted
Sophie May Dickson (bleep) for I have not a clue
Sallie Axl asking her nicely not to use her phone whilst behind the wheel of her (rented) Range Rover)
Cleaning with Mario because I liked a negative comment on Hinches page
Mrs Hinch for comparing her parenting to Rose West and The McCanns
Thats all.......for now
I’m not surprised you got blocked for the last one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just realised Oloni has blocked me. Absolutely no idea why though! But in the past i have seen a lot of people on twitter say they have been blocked by her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I got blocked by a guy who monetises his little daughter. I just politely suggested he may want to rethink giving her all this exposure to God-knows-what weirdos out in the worldwide web. And he wasn't pleased.

I also got blocked by Sarah Therese. I think its because I asked whether her husband worked to support all those kids shes having. Probably none of my business, BUT, if you put your life up online, you can expect people to have/express opinions on it.

Ageing reality contestant Jake Quickenden. I liked a comment somebody had written on one of his umpteen posts/reels (wasn’t even a bad comment) and within minutes I was blocked 😂

• Haha
🐔 Few years ago Jake Quickenden put a video up and he had no shoes on and his feet were really really dirty rotten..I said to him dirty feet dirty cock and I was deleted in a few seconds hence 🐔.....lol 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8