Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopdog

MOD blocked me - for asking her to share my link for my fund raiser for our neonatal unit. I’d followed her initially because we were both having twins at the same time but I went into premature labour at 25 weeks and lost our little girl - when our little boy was ready to come home I set up a Justgiving page On a whim and the local itv news got hold of it and they came and did a piece on us, and I tried to make it as big as possible to raise money in my little girls name - she didn’t even reply she just blocked me, I was absolutely gutted at the time - I’ll never forgive her, I hate her face now 😂😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

orangelolly

Chatty Member
Not someone famous, but someone locally blocked me on all social media. For months I had no clue why and she literally blanked me whenever i saw her. Her friend told me she blocked me because I lost weight and she was trying to lose weight and failing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Boredinstagrammer29

Not on Insta but Twitter, my partner signed up for twitter and within a few hours had been blocked by Stan Collymore, for absolutely no reason (he’d not interacted with him, not sent a tweet, not liked any tweets or followed anyone by this point, but had been blocked by him) never understood it but apparently a lot of people have been blocked by him aswell. Really weird
My partner an avid arsenal fan has been blocked by Ian Wright. He insists he’s never done a thing and is sooo gutted by it 😂 I follow him for a laugh and sit there fake laughing when he posts and say I can’t show him as Ian wouldn’t want him to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Michelle keegan blocked me and my daughter we both commented on an outfit and said she looked great and so pretty and then boom blocked ahh well wish I'd have said she looked like a dogs dinner 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Mag83

Charlotte Crosby blocked me because I got pissed one night and decided to tell her what a total nightmare she is 😂😂 I have no recollection apart from my message I sent and also what gets me is I’ve never followed her on Instagram and she isn’t even the most annoying person I can think of 😂

think I need to lay off the gin on a Friday night 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’ve actually been blocked by a few random people I vaguely know. Genuinely I promise I am not a bitch and I didn’t do anything 😂 there is literally no reason behind it, it’s just a few unconnected people that are a friend of a friend of a friend. I’m too boring for actual drama and I don’t even post or comment online much. It baffles me as I genuinely truly wonder what I’ve done as I’ve barely talked to these people and I can’t imagine anyone had told them outrageous rumours about me.

Also my ex blocked me because I told him he had a party sausage cock and was a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 31

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Some girl that I’ve never spoken to in my life blocked me. I realised as we have mutual friends and she was getting tagged in stuff etc .

turns out I went on 1 date with her now partner about 6 years ago 😂😂😂😂😂😂 weirdo🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch because I politely commented that she needs to discourage her followers from setting fire to their kitchens due to her irresponsible ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Matt Bellamy wife blocked me (he’s lead singer of Muse) after I commented about her wearing one of those Chavtastic Canada Goose coats to a Wolf Sanctuary - her coat had a fur collar 😂😡🙄 She did respond to my comment though and said she didn’t realise they used real fur - what an absolute twat!

And Harry Prickard after I put up photo evidence of his lies. So sick of all the “follow Friday” tags mentioning him 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

MotherofDragons

Mrs Hinch blocked me because when she made a cottage pie and put cheesestrings on top I sent her the green vomit face emoji.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Bec3007

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb because I messaged asking why she was giving her son yoghurts when hours before she said her kids were going dairy free. She blocked me on her mans account too😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21

whisperchat

VIP Member
No one famous but this guy years ago who kept trying to pursue me.. He lives local to me seen him out a few times.. but I posted a picture, wasn't happy with it because it looked too small so uploaded a bigger version.. he commented on it and said 'you already uploaded this why delete it and put it on again?' it annoyed me so I went to his page and made a comment on a picture of his (a selfie) where he was lying down on a bed I think and he put a caption saying 'sorry ignore my creased top lol' so I wrote 'why are you apologising for your top being creased, no one cares?'... He then blocked me haha. That story lives rent free in my head. I know it sounds petty but I was just raging at the time, like how dare you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Carmen 6

VIP Member
@lifeofbeckie
She accused me of being a contestant on 'Take me Out' with her more than four years ago, and was angry that I was now contributing to her Tattle thread.
I've been married for 8 years and I think my husband might have objected just a bit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mentioned Johnny Depp in a comment on Amber Heard's Instagram a few years ago and was swiftly blocked. Glad to see people finally seeing the truth about her now though

• Haha
Reactions: 19