Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch, for asking her to be mindful of the amount of stuff she was ordering at the very start of lockdown and the risks for the delivery drivers involved.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve been blocked by ptwm. No idea why. I did unfollow her after reading here on tattle but when I went to view her stories a week or so later, I’d been blocked. Never commented or liked any of her posts so don’t know what happened. Was also blocked by a page called Bellla maee. Someone I used to work with started their own company and was sending items to someone on instagram. Something happened between sender and the person receiving the item and belllamae went on a massive instagram rant about the person I used to work with. Followed her stories for a little bit but when trying to find her on instagram, she had also blocked me. Once again, never commented or liked any of her posts 🤔
She did this with sooo many businesses! Really nasty girl x

Shocked at Mrs Hinch being a serial blocker haha, but I believe you guys and will watch out for it

Reactions: 5
MOD, because I liked a post that questioned her moral compass as a midwife guilty of child exploitation. I have three Instagram accounts, so simply switched to an alternative and carried on watching her downfall....

• Haha
Shell and the littlies blocked me. No idea why. Never commented or liked anything...perhaps that’s why 🤔

Reactions: 1
Mrs Meldrum... she was hoping for snow. I said I hope it doesnt snow as schools close and I'd find it awkward with work... blocked 😂

My SIL. No idea why!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauren Goodger for asking if one of the many ads for forex trading on Instagram was registered with the FCA. I pointed out that as she was advertising it she should be aware of the importance. Blocked 😆

• Haha
Ashley James- she put up a photo of herself & she had no shoes on, her feet looked massive! I simply wrote a comment saying 'how big are your feet?' I werent even trolling 🤣 i was just curious! I've got big feet as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t Instagram but on Twitter, I remembered following a YouTuber who made a bit of a joke towards an actor. This actor, if I can remember, had a bit of a scandalous career. He didn’t only bloke the YouTuber who joked about him but me and all of his 30,000 followers...must’ve not liked the joke or something...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My ex sister in law has had me blocked for about 4 years because I dared to take my children on holiday.. scandalous 🤓

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
An exposing influencer page ironically 😂 because they posted about body types that we should all aspire to be. i said it was an irresponsible post & got swiftly blocked

Mrs Hinch blocked me because when she made a cottage pie and put cheesestrings on top I sent her the green vomit face emoji.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not Instagram but Twitter: Steve Wankstain I mean Brookstein (first winner of X Factor and promptly dropped for being... well, tit) for pointing out that he was an egotistical has-been after he tried to remain relevant about something to do with Nigel Farage.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sophie May Dickson. I was gutted as I loved her (very naive at the time). No idea what I did as I rarely commented on her and was always so positive!

Olivia Atwood for liking a comment on the towie page agreeing that she’s a witch 😂😂

• Haha
Harry Pickard like so many other people 🤣 I liked a post someone had put up calling him out so I assume that's why. I've got 2 Instagram accounts, blocked on the weight loss one but I was removed as a follower on my "normal" one for whatever reason but not blocked.

Reactions: 1
Itsthefergusons because they didn’t like being told they were using his daughter as a pawn in their mission to hurt her mum