Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The SODs when I called them out about MODS racism towards Candice Braithewaite. But it doesn’t matter because it was on a burner account I made after learning about them on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Part time working mummy-I asked for help,she answered,ghosted me and then blocked me

selfish mummy followed me,then by the time I got round to having a nosey,she’d unfollowed me and blocked me
i still don’t have a clue who she was!

im waiting for mrs Hinch to block me as I adore the @prawnyhinch and others on instagram and sometimes like and comment
I know she reads it so am just hanging around to see how long it takes her to press the block button

• Wow
Both of the O’Donnell ‘doll’ sisters because I liked a comment asking where they got their bum jobs done 🤣🤣
I had a nanny when I was around 6 for a few years who I’d stayed fb friends with for years - noticed that recently her and her husband had randomly blocked me? Ok 😕
Also my friend once sent me a photo of a guy I had a one night stand with on insta - I looked at it and realised that his girlfriend had blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣 how she knew about it I’ll never know!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Itsdaniellesjourney I commented on her getting commission from her 21 buttons links etc instead of just saying her tops from Topshop etc.

She unblocked me a week later though I didn't miss much aside from coffee, smoothie, SL w cooker 😂

Alexander steinnherr - NO idea why! I always supported her then thought she’d left insta as her account said no user.

The only thing I can think of is once I cheekily commented on a story of her and her boyf at the time and said ‘ooh does he have a brother?!’ It was obviously not serious and wasn’t mean, it was a compliment.

I check up on her through my dogs insta account now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An influencer that I know personally... who seems to forget that we’re friends On FB.

It’s quite interesting to see how she posts about her gifted stays etc to her friends/family

Michelle keegan blocked me and my daughter we both commented on an outfit and said she looked great and so pretty and then boom blocked ahh well wish I'd have said she looked like a dogs dinner 😂
Maybe someone else deleted it like whoever runs her page...

Pete Wicks from TOWIE blocked me for calling him Pete the Prick

Nathan from Geordie shore because I told him he's an irrelevant Lego head

Mario Falcone no idea why tbh

And Jacqueline Jossa when she was promoting Herbalife. I told her she was making money off people's insecurities

Phaedra Parks from RHOA too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma McVey (Gaz beadles fiance) blocked me years ago when she made an appearance on TOWIE. I said she looks totally different in her pics than in real life. She verbally abused me then blocked me before I had the chance to respond

Reactions: 2
Healthy Chef Steph, I think because I didn’t follow her and kept voting no on her polls. Dont put a poll up if you don’t want people to say no to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was blocked by justalittlebuild for liking a comment that criticised her perfect existence... :ROFLMAO: justalittlesad
Omg!!! I’ve just found her on insta. have you seen the holiday home! Jesus! They paid nearly a million for it and just renovated it. Hubby is a banker so rolling in it! I bet they’re not 40 yet!

• Wow
Omg!!! I’ve just found her on insta. have you seen the holiday home! Jesus! They paid nearly a million for it and just renovated it. Hubby is a banker so rolling in it! I bet they’re not 40 yet!
Shes started to look much older! If you follow her, give it a week or so before the ads, wagging finger and the pimping of kids gets on your tits! :ROFLMAO:

Shes started to look much older! If you follow her, give it a week or so before the ads, wagging finger and the pimping of kids gets on your tits! :ROFLMAO:
😂😂 I’ll give it a week then. I’m Always curious as to how these people accrue such wealth at relatively young age. I mean, 1 million for a holiday home? The hubby being an investment banker obviously pays for the lifestyle.

Dawn ward. I commented how disgusting she went on when she was drunk. Blocked!

😂😂 I’ll give it a week then. I’m Always curious as to how these people accrue such wealth at relatively young age. I mean, 1 million for a holiday home? The hubby being an investment banker obviously pays for the lifestyle.
You’ll notice they’re desperate to get the renovation finished, I imagine it’s hitting them hard, property sat there not earning them the big bucks during the busiest period..

I thought it was only me that got blocked for stupid stuff or no reason.
Brandi Redmond blocked me after I said she is a hypocrit. This was about her making fun of Asians but calling Leanne racist for some Mexican comments.
I was blocked by a Love Island Banter page when I said the one girl, I think called Shaugna, had thunder thighs. I got SO much abuse but out of principal refused to delete my comment. Who knew so many teens are snowflakes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also got blocked by my OH’s niece. That is because we were paying her bills because she was “struggling” only to find out she kept going on the piss and running up debt buying clothes.
Then also find I get randomly blocked,or is it ghosted?, by aquintances. Don’t know why as I don’t even interact with them. But in fairness I am direct