Who has blocked you on insta and why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassyann Clarke (Smith) as I called her out on her lies

Wonder how many people she has blocked.

Reactions: 4
Michelle keegan blocked me and my daughter we both commented on an outfit and said she looked great and so pretty and then boom blocked ahh well wish I'd have said she looked like a dogs dinner 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ellie o'doll because I put a laughing emoji reply on a comment pointing out her bad photo shop 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Part time working mummy! Not that she does work. No idea why. Hadn’t commented or liked anything, I do have an open account with about 500 followers.

Reactions: 13
Some blogger blocked me because she moaned that she wasn’t allowed to return something (worn) after 3 months, claiming it was faulty. I gave her some reality feedback and she blocked me. Also velvet gh0st, but then who ISNT blocked by Her?!

Matt Bellamy wife blocked me (he’s lead singer of Muse) after I commented about her wearing one of those Chavtastic Canada Goose coats to a Wolf Sanctuary - her coat had a fur collar 😂😡🙄 She did respond to my comment though and said she didn’t realise they used real fur - what an absolute twit!

And Harry Prickard after I put up photo evidence of his lies. So sick of all the “follow Friday” tags mentioning him 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sarah Ingham blocked me on both her personal account and her baby and me one because I called her out on her dangerous blanket design

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jodie Marsh blocked me cause I called her out on her bullying and lying towards ex partners 🤷🏽‍♀️ And new partner also blocked me when I said he will het the same treatment when they inevitably break up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Harry prickard & spanjee when I liked a few of carby to barbies posts when she was calling them all out for being grabbers. Bit silly though because I obviously have two accounts so can still look at them whenever I please as they have public profiles 😂😂. Do these people not realise that blocking does nothing?!

• Haha
I was blocked by Mother of Daughters about 18 months ago for liking a comment someone put saying she had rose tinted glasses about midwifery. But bizarrely she unblocked me about 4 months later 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Anyway she’s a nobody now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beckyhomesweethome because I called her out on not declaring her ads and gloating about a free bbq during a pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18