What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Card through from Royal Mail about a signed for parcel, so rearranged delivery. Waited in and they posted it through the letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My broken phone 🙄 takes me ages to type a message and it comes out all dodgy

Just sent me fella a text like this

'W H a t arrrre we havVing for the t e a'

He text back saying, 'what?' What do you mean what? It's obvious what it says!

I've ordered a new one anyway, it's coming tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why was like the whole of England pretty certain it was coming home.

Everyone was manic and celebrating as if they already won. Shops were selling all kinds of its coming home merchandise and edible treats etc.

What was it about the football this year that had everyone going out of their minds maybe covid to blame

People should have waited till they actually won.

I don't have any interest in sports and I won't watch it just to follow the crowd.

Plenty of youtubers influencers who have little interest in sport just getting on the band wagon cause its what everyone is talking about.

Hope to never hear "it's coming home again"

I'm in Ireland and being driven demented by it.

Can't imagine the poor souls in England who couldn't care less either about it.

Reactions: 6
Why was like the whole of England pretty certain it was coming home.

Everyone was manic and celebrating as if they already won. Shops were selling all kinds of its coming home merchandise and edible treats etc.

What was it about the football this year that had everyone going out of their minds maybe covid to blame

People should have waited till they actually won.

I don't have any interest in sports and I won't watch it just to follow the crowd.

Plenty of youtubers influencers who have little interest in sport just getting on the band wagon cause its what everyone is talking about.

Hope to never hear "it's coming home again"

I'm in Ireland and being driven demented by it.

Can't imagine the poor souls in England who couldn't care less either about it.
Well I guess the English team actually being in the final gave out quite a big indication of the possibility of it 'coming home' lol

But yes, it was annoying especially when you're in Scotland and get marketing emails from companies daily about football coming home. Doubt they'd be sending things like that out it was scotland in the final 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My broken phone 🙄 takes me ages to type a message and it comes out all dodgy

Just sent me fella a text like this

'W H a t arrrre we havVing for the t e a'

He text back saying, 'what?' What do you mean what? It's obvious what it says!

I've ordered a new one anyway, it's coming tomorrow 🤣

Ordered a new phone or a new fella??? 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From what I've seen people weren't taking it as a possibility it could be coming home at all. It was coming home guaranteed.

People full on celebrating a win that hasn't happened yet. Funny everyone having to back track now.

The pressure on the team to win caused by all this. A win was guaranteed to all the fans they were already celebrating. The poor team.

I love the hashtag I seen on Instagram #fuckoffengland. #itsnotcominghome.
Been saying it all week 😂😂😂
(it's good to be evil)

Sorry to all you lovely English people but it is so good after all the mania.

If Ireland were playing could care less either. Wouldn't watch either.

Conor mccgregor is as we say in Ireland a gobshite. He is full of himself and a terrible attitude. People watch his matches as if he's a legend. bleeping idiot.

Just showing its the same with my own people I won't watch him or talk nice about him just cause he is Irish.

People's fascination with him annoyed me too. That's all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At loggerheads with partner over dog. He’s owned him for a few years before we got together and let’s him wee/poo all over garden including furniture and doesn’t see it as a big deal, I’ve never stepped foot in garden due to it and refuse to use furniture
Moving to our new house soon and I said he’s not allowed to toilet outside especially as we have a young crawling baby I want to be able to enjoy new garden
Apparently I’m being unreasonable, I’ve never owned a dog before please tell me this isn’t normal?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Your husband sounds like a gentleman. Helping a young woman home last night was a lovely thing to do
I was wondering it was for safety reasons I'd there were a lot of drunks about.

At loggerheads with partner over dog. He’s owned him for a few years before we got together and let’s him wee/poo all over garden including furniture and doesn’t see it as a big deal, I’ve never stepped foot in garden due to it and refuse to use furniture
Moving to our new house soon and I said he’s not allowed to toilet outside especially as we have a young crawling baby I want to be able to enjoy new garden
Apparently I’m being unreasonable, I’ve never owned a dog before please tell me this isn’t normal?!
Where will it toilet?
Often dogs can be encouraged to use a designated part of the garden .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The dog needs a 'toilet' area in the garden, not free run and partner needs to be responsible for keeping garden clean

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't let my pet wee on the furniture but it would need to have an area in the garden, otherwise where else would it go?

The dog needs a 'toilet' area in the garden, not free run and partner needs to be responsible for keeping garden clean
True I’ve said it can have a area but he insists dog needs to mark his territory and go where he wants

I wouldn't let my pet wee on the furniture but it would need to have an area in the garden, otherwise where else would it go?
Yeah happy for a area but the furniture bit for me was the snap point today as watched him wee all over the top of the outdoor coffee table 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 4
True I’ve said it can have a area but he insists dog needs to mark his territory and go where he wants

Yeah happy for a area but the furniture bit for me was the snap point today as watched him wee all over the top of the outdoor coffee table 😩
How big is the dog?

I got into a confrontation yesterday and I'm still wondering if I did the right thing. I never speak up, it's a huge deal for me. I have ADHD so have the tendency to make a mountain out of a molehill sometimes. I was in the garden, it looks into an alley lined with other houses. Two guys were knocking doors, trying to get customers for their company. Think deliveries. I was minding my own business and I heard them loudly laughing and making racist 'jokes' to each other. Mainly abusing Asians and Chinese. My partner is Asian and heard them make P*** 'jokes'. He went inside, he was so angry and looked deflated. They were having the time of their lives, pissing themselves laughing. I saw red, opened the gate and asked politely what company they worked for.

Straight away he told me then aggressively asked why I wanted to know. I said myself and my boyfriend were offended by their racist language and it had upset him. He went off on one, shouting at me that he wasn't being racist he was joking, it was funny and I needed a sense of humour. I replied that racism isn't funny, it's not a joke and that he had upset my boyfriend who puts up with this tit daily. By this point I closed the gate because he was walking towards me shouting at me calling me names. I went inside and called the company to make a complaint.

Have I overreacted? Will the company take me seriously or will I be getting laughed at in an office somewhere?

I just don't find racism funny, I never have.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Does your partner have a favourite shirt? Perhaps you can use that to clear up the mess given the dog is allowed to go where it wants? Presumably if the dog starts weeing in his favourite trainers he is only marking his territory so where is the harm?

It is not the dog’s fault - he’s not been taught properly which is down to your partner’s lack of care and laziness. I don’t know if you own or rent but I feel sorry for whoever is taking on the garden if it’s covered in dog tit and piss.

When you move there will be even more marking as it will be a new environment, and particularly if there was another dog there previously, or dogs living nearby. It can also be a sign that the dog is anxious.

I’d have a look for some advice on how you can train the dog to use a designated area. YouTube is often a minefield of information.

Moved 200-ish miles away from home, and I can’t find a single decent eyebrow threading place. I don’t suit waxed eyebrows but that seems to be the only option. The one place that does eyebrow threading weren’t great so I’m hesitant to go back but I’m also tired of walking around with one eyebrow lol

Reactions: 1
I got into a confrontation yesterday and I'm still wondering if I did the right thing. I never speak up, it's a huge deal for me. I have ADHD so have the tendency to make a mountain out of a molehill sometimes. I was in the garden, it looks into an alley lined with other houses. Two guys were knocking doors, trying to get customers for their company. Think deliveries. I was minding my own business and I heard them loudly laughing and making racist 'jokes' to each other. Mainly abusing Asians and Chinese. My partner is Asian and heard them make P*** 'jokes'. He went inside, he was so angry and looked deflated. They were having the time of their lives, pissing themselves laughing. I saw red, opened the gate and asked politely what company they worked for.

Straight away he told me then aggressively asked why I wanted to know. I said myself and my boyfriend were offended by their racist language and it had upset him. He went off on one, shouting at me that he wasn't being racist he was joking, it was funny and I needed a sense of humour. I replied that racism isn't funny, it's not a joke and that he had upset my boyfriend who puts up with this tit daily. By this point I closed the gate because he was walking towards me shouting at me calling me names. I went inside and called the company to make a complaint.

Have I overreacted? Will the company take me seriously or will I be getting laughed at in an office somewhere?

I just don't find racism funny, I never have.
You did not overreact at all. Judging from their behaviour, they are the crappy ones, 100 percent. I’m so sorry you and your partner had to deal with this. Unfortunately, there’s a chance that their company is as racist as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.