What’s annoying you right now? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big accident on the motorway, confirmed fatalities yet people still think it's perfectly fine to post pictures and videos all over Facebook. Absolutely winds me up, have some respect!
This drives me insane. I also hate it when people take photos of emergency services and post online asking what’s happening - they are trying to do their bleeping jobs!

Reactions: 6
The US - Canada border is still bleeping closed after 16 months. Come bleeping on! I’m double vaxxed, my family is double vaxxed, I have no family or friends in Canada. I just want to be able to see my friends and family very soon. It’s been long overdue!
My husband and I are currently stuck in Canada 😫.

Lack of sleep for the last 3 months and I have a horrible IBS flare up. I'm in so much pain. 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When my OH thinks a day off from work means a day off at home and that he doesn't need to lift a finger.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Man on the bus this morning, starts coughing, removes mask, then puts it back but fails to cover nose

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This annoys me too...it doesn't happen often but drives me nuts.
Same. It doesn't happen too often and I'm not the overbearing type giving him a list of jobs on days off but we've recently moved house and there's still stuff to sort. The boxes won't unpack themselves, treacle 🙄

Reactions: 1
I posted about MBR Cambridgeshire on social media and got told I can’t support animal rights if I breathe oxygen. Animals have to die for me to live apparently?….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
periods! 🙄 i've been in pain for 5 days now and my period arrives this morning when i wanted to go for a swim in the evening 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My daughter has to self isolate for 10 days because she's been a close contact with a child that has a positive LF test
I've been in touch with the school and EVEN IF my daughter has a negative PCR test in the next couple days she still has to self isolate
Now I really dont agree with this at all... I'm reading on mumsnet parents are deliberately taking their children out of school a week early so they dont contract Covid because of holidays booked!! How do I know this isn't a parent saying their child is positive just to get round the system withdrawing their child on purpose * just in case *
I have to work , Mr Ducks has to work , I can't make sure she self isolates
I'll get her tested on sunday as it'll be 4 days since shes been around the child as is the supposed time to get tested .. if she tests negative PCR I will be letting her out even though the school refuses to have her back
It's so wrong

Just tested my daughter using a LF test .. its negative.. I will still take her on sunday for a PCR test just so I know she can roam the streets or have her mates in

When my OH thinks a day off from work means a day off at home and that he doesn't need to lift a finger.
Hell to the I hear that !
Mr ducks literally lays horizontal on the couch for the duration

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Pretty much everything at this point. I thought I would be done with uni work by noon, now it’s bloody lunchtime and I’m only halfway through, mostly because I have no idea what is going on here 😳

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
An online friend has blocked me over a silly disagreement and now the birthday present I had ordered for them has just turned up, now I’m not sure to send it to them or bin it. It’s personalised so can’t even send it back 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.