WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she doesn't have a freezer full, before she released her book she claimed she was recipe testing but we never saw any of that and I always thought she must have a massive stash in her freezer. I also thought she had an entire quick and easy section. The women can't even make a sandwich for a day out. I take mine to Macdonald's occasionally for a treat and there is nothing wrong with that it just annoys me that she eats out or gets take aways so much when she's supposed to be a weaning account then tries to advise us all on how to eat healthily, so many people seem to be influenced by her and she's 'normalising' (I hate that expression but to use her words) eating tit all the time.

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she doesn't have a freezer full, before she released her book she claimed she was recipe testing but we never saw any of that and I always thought she must have a massive stash in her freezer. I also thought she had an entire quick and easy section. The women can't even make a sandwich for a day out. I take mine to Macdonald's occasionally for a treat and there is nothing wrong with that it just annoys me that she eats out or gets take aways so much when she's supposed to be a weaning account then tries to advise us all on how to eat healthily, so many people seem to be influenced by her and she's 'normalising' (I hate that expression but to use her words) eating tit all the time.
We get into habits of eating out a fair amount, just because life is busy, but even when I see her, I am shocked! I can't imagine anyone thinks that's normal and, if they do, they can surely see that it's not good for your health. Rebecca is seriously overweight and, unfortunately, N seems to be putting a lot of weight on recently as well. I can't understand why Rebecca isn't making healthier choices for her child.

Reactions: 8
We simply cannot afford to eat out anywhere near as much as she does!!! Everytime we go out for lunch or dinner as a family its costs £40/50 at the least...we can't do this all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ I dread to think the amount of money she is spending each week on food out and costas not to mention popping to the shops multiple times a week.

That book deal is obviously paying her well 🤣

Reactions: 6
Went to another food festival!!! Admittedly that one looks a little more child friendly , but their whole life really does revolve around food doesn’t it.

Reactions: 12
We simply cannot afford to eat out anywhere near as much as she does!!! Everytime we go out for lunch or dinner as a family its costs £40/50 at the least...we can't do this all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ I dread to think the amount of money she is spending each week on food out and costas not to mention popping to the shops multiple times a week.

That book deal is obviously paying her well 🤣
Maybe that’s her personal reason for not having more children - all her trips to costa and various cafes, restaurants and take aways would be unaffordable if she had to pay for more than just her and Nini. Hopefully her husband eats what’s in the freezer, he has to eat something surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe that’s her personal reason for not having more children - all her trips to costa and various cafes, restaurants and take aways would be unaffordable if she had to pay for more than just her and Nini. Hopefully her husband eats what’s in the freezer, he has to eat something surely?
She probably pushes cold cheesy leftovers under the door of whatever room she's got him shut in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
her life is like Groundhog Day.

Day out with mynini, trip to the shops, spot her book, boomerang of said book, trip to NT/ beach, boomerang close up of her moon face, repost from someone else using her recipes with the word taste tester thrown in, rinse and repeat 🙄

Reactions: 18
her life is like Groundhog Day.

Day out with mynini, trip to the shops, spot her book, boomerang of said book, trip to NT/ beach, boomerang close up of her moon face, repost from someone else using her recipes with the word taste tester thrown in, rinse and repeat 🙄
I followed around 18 months ago and her account is nothing like it used to be. Not sure if she’s lost her way or she just doesn’t care because she’s got the book deal, but I doubt she’s attracting anybody new and we’ve seen more and more people come here with the same thoughts so we can’t be the only ones.

It looks disgusting! What’s wrong with a normal cheese toastie? Why two layers of cheese? Why so much curry shoved in? Why say you and Nini will share and then say you’ll make another one?

Reactions: 7
The stuff she comes up with is just 🤮

Why don't you just eat the left over curry like a normal person...with rice or something?...who the hell puts curry in a toastie???? With a tit load of cheese??? So vile.

Just goes to show she really has no actual cooking talent whatsoever. Her answer to everything is shove a block of cheese on top

Reactions: 13
She’s outdone herself with that monstrosity :sick:. I mean, if she had to make something with the leftovers why not go for her trusty pastry at least? No doubt she would have stuck a tonne of cheese in there too though :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s outdone herself with that monstrosity :sick:. I mean, if she had to make something with the leftovers why not go for her trusty pastry at least? No doubt she would have stuck a tonne of cheese in there too though :sick:
Omg my Gran used to make Curry Puffs with leftover curry and you just reminded me. Just curry, leftover veggies and sealed with an egg wash…
Probably shouldn’t give her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes me raging about the baby annabell thing is when she did the promo video with Nina in it, there was baby annabell, baby Alexander and baby Leah. They all cost £55-£70. The feeding seat is £30. When parents are going to struggle to get gifts with shortages or simply won’t be able to afford high price tags, it sickens me. All the dolls look brand new and I’ve never seen Nina with a doll so I’m pretty sure they were gifted.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.