WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of my family members buy me one of her books for Christmas I’ll be getting them back by making them something from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering she’s the poster mother - I wish she’d teach Nina some manners, I’m sick of seeing her eat with her mouth open or have food hanging out of her mouth!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg tagging Adele in her recent post 🙄🙄🙄 is she hoping to get noticed or something now she has the blue tick?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering she’s the poster mother - I wish she’d teach Nina some manners, I’m sick of seeing her eat with her mouth open or have food hanging out of her mouth!
It doesnt help that Rebecca actively encourages her to hold a conversation and talk whilst she’s eating.

Reactions: 14
I'm fed up of her Adelle obsession and would a 4 year old like Adelle? I thought it would be boring for that age. I've not even heard her new song.

Reactions: 6
Just seen on the FB group one of the recipes in the slow cooker chapter is spag Bol!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I said on the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread that every Adele song sounds like she’s gone to the Toby Carvery, only to find that they’ve run out of meat….. this is probably why Rebecca loves her so much, it reminds her of the day that she went to Costa and they didn’t have any croque monsieur left.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm certain this hagrid looking monster released a food planner so I'm failing to understand how she manages to leave a joint of gammon in the fridge to the point its going off today. They usually have a very long expiration date on them.

Might be time to look for a new food planner Bec, oh no you've got thr costa app on your phone 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.