WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 7 on a just turned 4 year old...something wrong there surely? Even some size 5 things i pick up for my 4 year old thinking they'll last longer being a bit bigger are just huge...so size 7?!?! Makes no sense to me. Even if she is tall it still makes no sense.

The fact she felt the need to mention the size...she's just asking for people the comment.

Reactions: 8
How people can still rate her for baby led weaning or cooking is beyond me… if everyone followed her advice we’d all be two stone heavier.

Reactions: 6
I do not subscribe to the idea that a person’s health is linked to their weight, what concerns me is the lack of anything fresh in their diet lately! It’s all prepackaged, or pastry based. If she has all this time with Nina why not take her to the shop and choose seasonal fruit and veg and turn it into recipes 🙈 I’m starting to think she didn’t create anything herself!

Reactions: 11
Has she separated form the husband?? I never knew what the situation was there only seen him mentioned once so didn’t really think it was off he’s never seen

I was about to say this too! IF her reasons for not having more was medical, surely she’d know relatively soon after having Nina? I was given guidance and told about my future care on any babies I might have after my first, literally hours after the birth, simply due to a few factors nobody knew until I’d had my baby. So perhaps she’s changed her mind about having another baby since this post or it is to do with separating from her husband. It could equally be health related though if something has been picked up since this post though.

Has she separated form the husband?? I never knew what the situation was there only seen him mentioned once so didn’t really think it was off he’s never seen
A family member popped up a few pages back and said they’re “very much still together”

Reactions: 2
Size 7 on a just turned 4 year old...something wrong there surely? Even some size 5 things i pick up for my 4 year old thinking they'll last longer being a bit bigger are just huge...so size 7?!?! Makes no sense to me. Even if she is tall it still makes no sense.

The fact she felt the need to mention the size...she's just asking for people the comment.
This is it exactly isn’t it, she’s almost baiting people to comment on Nina’s size. So unfair to the little girl, as if her Mother doesn’t overshare enough about her life, now she’s plastering her clothes size on Instagram for all to see, and almost inviting people to question it. Imagine if she does that when Nina is in school? Kids can be really, really mean..

Edited for typo *

Reactions: 10

Without too much defending… my daughter is 4 and in a size 3-4 clothes, however, she has two girls in her class who are head and shoulders taller than her, not fat, but just generally bigger than she is is and both wear 7-8 clothes.

Without too much defending… my daughter is 4 and in a size 3-4 clothes, however, she has two girls in her class who are head and shoulders taller than her, not fat, but just generally bigger than she is is and both wear 7-8 clothes.
Yeah but the issue is, is that a very newly 4 year old perfectly fits into age 7 clothing. If it was purely on height, absolutely fair enough, as weight would also be proportional to height; however, we can all see (and have for a while) that little Nina is not fed a well balanced diet.

Reactions: 5
Maybe this sounds harsh, I don’t know. I certainly don’t want to make any negative comments towards a young child’s weight but this is purely an observation. My son and both of my nephews really grew upwards and slimmed out as they approached two and definitely from 2-3. They lose that sort of baby chubbiness, look slimmer in their faces and more grown up. That doesn’t really look like it’s happened as much with Nina :( It’s hard to tell whether that’s just normal for her or whether it’s down to diet but I guess time will tell.

Yeah my daughter was in age 6-7 clothes at 4 but she is the tallest in her class now at age 5. She's 122cm 🙈 She's a giant compared to her peers. She doesn't have the waist for a 7 year old though so I hate clothes shopping for her!

Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet, all for engagement? Will come back on and say she had so many negative comments on Nina being in age 7 clothing and plead for sympathy?

Reactions: 4
I know nothing about kids but if I’d had to guess the little girls age I would say she looked 6 she looks way older / bigger than a just turned 4 year old!

She’s very quiet, all for engagement? Will come back on and say she had so many negative comments on Nina being in age 7 clothing and plead for sympathy?
Are we able to add a wiki to her threads yet? Just so we can educate anyone that comes this way if she does a sympathy post?

Why WHY is she never prepared clothing wise ? Never has any spare clothes / swimming costume despite going to the sea more than once and now she didn’t pack wellies to a pumpkin patch in autumn? Ok then

Reactions: 12
Why WHY is she never prepared clothing wise ? Never has any spare clothes / swimming costume despite going to the sea more than once and now she didn’t pack wellies to a pumpkin patch in autumn? Ok then
Came on to say this! Why on earth would it not cross your mind to take wellies to a pumpkin patch?! Of course it's going to be muddy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think her brain cells have been replaced with cheese. Nina is never appropriately dressed for anything. Suede shoes to a pumpkin patch? She’s such a div

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Travelled all that way for that one decent pumpkin patch photo!!

She’s too busy thinking about her next meal to worry about appropriate clothes!! It’s always warm and dry in a costas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only Rebecca could clutch on to her 4 year old, when she’s ill. ‘We’ll have some nice cuddles’…surprised she hasn’t picked her up early from nursery.

• Sad
She’s got a migraine and doesn’t feel like cooking tea so is going to sort something out….TELL ME SOMETHING NEW! She never cooks anymore! They eat out or get fast food every night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.