Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Things I find more annoying than a child watching YouTube at a cafe.

- parents taking their child who has a sickness bug away for the weekend because they still wanted to have a trip away.

- parents who brag about their child who eats everything

- parents who lean on their children as an emotional crutch

- parents who judge other parents and think they are better than them and then backtrack when they are challenged about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Book #4 : Nina and the National Trust monster
Synopsis: (Nina sees a dragon at a national trust and mother Bex comes along and saves her- knocking the dragon out cold with her bosom)

Book #5: Nina and trip to Costa
Synopsis: (Nina’s coffee date with Ma has been ruined with an interfering iPad, how will Ma save the day?)

Book 6: Nina the tiny giant
Synopsis: (all kids come in different shapes and sizes. Nina’s mother dresses her in clothes beyond her years AND THATS OK #bodypositive **
**Ma’s appears in character as a huge face only)

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Borntorun

VIP Member
I think I suggested this about 20 pages back but my thread title suggestion is still
Whatmummymakes: her diet must Costa fortune

although I may add #freenina to the end now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I might DM her and ask her if she can do some stories on all the places she takes Nina that are suitable for 4 year old, soft plays zoos ect and make out I just need some inspo and see what she says
We must remember, N isn’t like a normal is far superior than a 4 y/o. She fits into size 7 clothes and her favourite pastimes include;
- Long car journeys whilst listening to Vera Lynn or Tom Jones cd’s
- visiting NT’s and appreciating the architecture of Grade II listed buildings
- spontaneously having a paddle in the sea in improper attire bcoz why would she have a swimming costume or wellies, is she a 4 y/o ??(pah!)
- skipping boring and unnecessary academia lessons for a spot of coffee with her BFF Mother whilst tutting loudly at other children watching IPads in the cafe (abhorrent behaviour)
- and then popping to the farthest IKEA in the land for some international cuisine of IKEA meatballs with Annie Wilkes Mother Bex

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
I’m sure the mum who Rebecca is judging for letting her kid watch some Peppa Pig whilst she enjoys a hot drink is, in turn, judging her for letting her child eat adult size portions of fat laden food whilst she undertakes a photo shoot in a public place.

If you’re reading this Rebecca please know that I judge you for exploiting your child and stealing her childhood for monetary gain. My kid may occasionally watch a bit of TV when we’re out and about, but photos of him aren’t in a public space for any kind of weirdo to see - unlike poor Nina.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
82B07308-9FD6-4573-BB5F-AD6EC44B6632.png

Translation:
I’ve not sent Nina to school today bcoz I want her company bcoz I’m a selfish moron
Im going to smother her again so it prevents her from going on her own and forging her own independence and friendships.
I’m going to confuse her about death by asserting I am an immortal being and will be watching her every move, and make her understand that there is no love, no food, no Nina without MUMMY REBECCA

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
I actually think the national trust visits are the least problematic of her behaviour, kids love running around outside. however, they don't love sitting in the car for hours, and are just as happy with the nearest parks/woodlands/nature reserves and its ridiculous dragging her.

Furniture shopping that wasn't even Furniture shopping cos shes not yet in the market for Furniture is the most ridiculous way to use a day you've pulled ya kid out of preschool for. I do kinda get wanting to enjoy every second before compulsory school.. but ffs make the day worthy of skipping preschool for, craft at home, do messy play or baking, all of which hagrid claims to enjoy. Or find groups to go to, forest school, dancing (imagine a little dance class instead of nini dancing around a Furniture shop), preschool book clubs, the list goes on or even just a soft play or trampoline park.

And as for the size thing. She baited nina out there for "trolls" for engagement and is ignoring/blocking anyone who calls her out. Nina looks fine to me but she defo dont need tights which are blatently going to swamp her, so strange. Sure she's probably on the tall end of the scale for age but to fit 8-9 tights anywhere would make her guiness world record height levels ffs.

Beck love if u read here take some time out, cut down your usage of nina for engagement, start cooking again, show the food not your poor kid stood against a wall eating it, let us watch you cook, take us shopping for ingredients, I dont know just stop trying to make nina and you the brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
WAIT A MINUTE. WHY THE FECK WOULD U TAKE A 4 Y/O TO A FUCKING ADELE CONCERT WITH HUNDERED AND THOUSANDS OF PPL?!?

If it was a fucking cocomelon tour or the wiggles I would understand, as they aren’t that large scale and have plenty of child friendly environments like toilet breaks etc- Adele in Hyde park is no way appropriate what the actual fuck is wrong with this woman Jesus Christ I’m fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 26

swipe_up

VIP Member
I’d be really intrigued to see what food she actually has in her fridge. Probably just bits in there for the invisible husband to eat seeing as her and Nina are never at home
1634166316997.jpeg

hiding behind one of those is a tiny bit of mum guilt broccoli 🥦

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Beepbopbooploopdoop

Well it’s clear to me, Rebecca has broken all social media due to her insanely boring content. Sadly the apps couldn’t contain just how dreary she is, and crashed themselves to prevent further embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Hereforthecomments1991

Was thinking how weird it was I hadn't seen a boomerang up Rebecca's nostrils for days!

Wonder where she's disappeared to? Maybe lost in an NT maze? Encased herself in pastry and is slowly eating her way out? Or has nina told her she isn't her friend anymore and it's sent poor bex into an existential crisis??

Hope you're alright bbz. Inbox us xx

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
So when she’s ill she gets a sofa day but when poor NiNi is ill she gets dragged halfway across the country and forced into the sea

• Sad

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Oh my god!!!! I can’t believe I’ve only just come across a WMM thread on here 😱 I’ve followed her on insta since she was a tiny account and she has pissed me off soooo much in the last year or so!!! Her recipes are ridiculously calorie-filled, she got so full of herself since Hinch shared her ideas, there’s no getting around she’s fat (not a great advert for a family meals cook?!) and Nina is going the same way! She’s getting so precocious in front of the camera too, it’s massively irritating 😝 They eat out aaaaall the time and it’s always shit - wtf?!?!

Rant over! I’m sure I’ve found my people here so I’m going back to read this thread since the beginning 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
She is the one who makes a big deal about Nina being a tiny giant. She’s the one who keeps repeating in her stories ‘oh Nina fits into 7/8 y/o she is super tall blah blah blah’ she’s the one who takes piks of her outfits on their hanger with the age in full view and then she’s expecting ppl not to comment on her public platform about it?
If she led a normal lifestyle (if her food groups weren’t just cheese and pork belly and Costa’s) ppl would be less inclined to comment as yes sometimes it is normal for a child to be bigger than average but there is a very clear link between her lifestyle and Nina’s weight (and her own).
shes deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 24