WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me raging about the baby annabell thing is when she did the promo video with Nina in it, there was baby annabell, baby Alexander and baby Leah. They all cost £55-£70. The feeding seat is £30. When parents are going to struggle to get gifts with shortages or simply won’t be able to afford high price tags, it sickens me. All the dolls look brand new and I’ve never seen Nina with a doll so I’m pretty sure they were gifted.
Nina doesn’t need a doll as she already has a best friend who takes up all of her attention…. Rebecca aka her mummy!

Reactions: 8
Nina is a real life doll for Rebecca to play with - not allowed independent thoughts or actions.

Reactions: 7
She’s back to eating alone this evening I see. Poor husband’s had to fend for himself again. Although from the look of what she made, I think he’s had a lucky escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So behind on this thread but I'm sick of seeing unsafe advice allowed in her Facebook group.
Lots of advocating of cot bumpers and unsafe sleep going on and she does nothing to prevent it time after time. She has to allow the posts to be published to the page so she has to accept responsibility for moderating the comments too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
WHO THE HELL TAKES THEIR KID OUT OF NURSERY TO GO TO A KITCHEN SHOP?
now tattle has made me see the light I mostly see red

Reactions: 20
Ive bitten my tongue on this subject but I can’t any longer. There is no reason for Rebecca to take Nina out of nursery other than pure selfishness. I could just about get it if Rebecca was planning child centred, ‘educational’ activities but a kitchen shop? Nina isn’t put at the heart of everything that they do, Rebecca is. She is clearly lonely and she should not be using her 4 year old daughter to fill that void. It’s really unfair, damaging, and a massive responsibility on Nina’s little shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats the second time she's been to a kitchen shop and tagged the company and said she was "wishing and dreaming" about her new kitchen. Looking for a free one are we Becky?

Looks like a long day for Nina once again being dragged around all over the place for Rebecca's benefit. Agree with other posters above shes clearly lonely and using Nina to fill that void where normal people would just have friends instead. Its sad. Mainly for Nina who should be at nursery doing things for her age and playing with her little friends.

If I want to peruse the shops and faff around like that I call one my mates or my mum or sister and see if they want to do a day out, I don't take my 4 year old.

Reactions: 16
Thats the second time she's been to a kitchen shop and tagged the company and said she was "wishing and dreaming" about her new kitchen. Looking for a free one are we Becky?

Looks like a long day for Nina once again being dragged around all over the place for Rebecca's benefit. Agree with other posters above shes clearly lonely and using Nina to fill that void where normal people would just have friends instead. Its sad. Mainly for Nina who should be at nursery doing things for her age and playing with her little friends.

If I want to peruse the shops and faff around like that I call one my mates or my mum or sister and see if they want to do a day out, I don't take my 4 year old.
Yes I imagine it's exactly as you say, putting the feelers out to see if any kitchen company will give her a discount!

Reactions: 11
Ive bitten my tongue on this subject but I can’t any longer. There is no reason for Rebecca to take Nina out of nursery other than pure selfishness. I could just about get it if Rebecca was planning child centred, ‘educational’ activities but a kitchen shop? Nina isn’t put at the heart of everything that they do, Rebecca is. She is clearly lonely and she should not be using her 4 year old daughter to fill that void. It’s really unfair, damaging, and a massive responsibility on Nina’s little shoulders.
I agree. Especially seeing as school readiness is so important at this age. Take her to groups, classes, etc, but the only good thing here is the NT trip. Even then she’s setting her aside from the other kids by shoving a phone in her face all day.

I only followed Rebecca a few months ago when I was pregnant with my first as I think someone recommended her for recipes/ideas when introducing your baby to solids.
I've recently found her threads on here, and wow you guys have opened my eyes! (Just like you did with Mrs Hinch!)
I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Nina, been a FTM I didn't pay attention to how she was treating her (taking her out of nursery, going to Costa, driving places all the time - there is plenty to do in Carlisle! etc....)
I did notice that she was actually prepared when they visited the last NT site, Nina had wellies on!!
And one more thing.... WHERE IS THE HUSBAND?!
I 100% thought she was a single mum!

Reactions: 12
I was thinking why would you go to a kitchen shop and put it on Instagram but yes 100% trying to get a free one, I don't think she has enough engagement for the advertiser's though, she's not really someone you look up to or aspire to be like so maybe this is why she rarely gets ads it's free toys or cake occasionally but the other influencers I follow have an advert every day it seems. PTWM who is worse than Bex in so many ways and has less followers seems to have an ad every night.

I was thinking why would you go to a kitchen shop and put it on Instagram but yes 100% trying to get a free one, I don't think she has enough engagement for the advertiser's though, she's not really someone you look up to or aspire to be like so maybe this is why she rarely gets ads it's free toys or cake occasionally but the other influencers I follow have an advert every day it seems. PTWM who is worse than Bex in so many ways and has less followers seems to have an ad every night.
Ptwm is far worse as is Skanky Solomon, but they get engagement. I don't think Rebecca can make it as an influencer, she's so dull.

Why does she think it's funny? Nina has just turned 4 😢 that's cruel. And filming it. Nina doesn't look amused - she looks terrified.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.