WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Borntorun for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20211003-122720~2.png

Quick re-cap
Rebecca mentioned the husband on her 30th Birthday.
Rebecca took Nina away when she had a sickness bug.
Rebecca took Nina to pick up a prescription because she had an ear infection and it took a couple of hours, then dragged her round Tesco's, Costa and an NT site.
Rebecca deleted a post about Sarah Everard, due to people not agreeing with her and then said it was triggering it for her.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for starting the new thread @Em_ and to @Borntorun for the great thread title!

Crass of her to make the situation all about her by saying she was triggered. Likely situation….

Reactions: 9
She’s the definition of performative. I remember during the BLM protests last year she did a muted post but made sure it suited her grid. Then made a show of buying Nina a Black baby doll. She’s lived an immensely privileged life so far if she’s only just realising that thousands of people can’t place their trust in the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread and title, I had been racking my brains but realised I am crap at rhymes. Think we missed a couple of bits off the recap, Bex bought a book out didn't you know? It's available in all major supermarkets but in case you live under a rock and can't add a book to your amazon basket Bex has kindly devoted her spare time between eating out, shopping and NT visits to search tirelessly for places selling it 🙄. So far she's not really bothered using it but has been tagged in numerous photos which could have been mistaken for something the cat threw up, it also includes a recipe for curried tuna 🤢. Also in a major twist Rebecca forgot to add cheese! There was of course one or two thrown together paprika/garlic oil/cheese concoctions, Costa visits have gone down (or not shown after her last thread title 🤔) but NT have named her their member of the year after visiting approximately 336 times in the last few months. Oh and she ditched the 'What Mummy Makes' title when people started to question what mummy actually made. Apart from that it's business as usual for Bex, wonder what this month will bring 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread and title, I had been racking my brains but realised I am crap at rhymes. Think we missed a couple of bits off the recap, Bex bought a book out didn't you know? It's available in all major supermarkets but in case you live under a rock and can't add a book to your amazon basket Bex has kindly devoted her spare time between eating out, shopping and NT visits to search tirelessly for places selling it 🙄. So far she's not really bothered using it but has been tagged in numerous photos which could have been mistaken for something the cat threw up, it also includes a recipe for curried tuna 🤢. Also in a major twist Rebecca forgot to add cheese! There was of course one or two thrown together paprika/garlic oil/cheese concoctions, Costa visits have gone down (or not shown after her last thread title 🤔) but NT have named her their member of the year after visiting approximately 336 times in the last few months. Oh and she ditched the 'What Mummy Makes' title when people started to question what mummy actually made. Apart from that it's business as usual for Bex, wonder what this month will bring 🙄
How did I forget the new book 😂

• Haha
She must be really desperate for engagement if she asking her followers what the bloody WEATHER is where they are!! Wonder if DK ever regret their 6 book deal with her….

She must be really desperate for engagement if she asking her followers what the bloody WEATHER is where they are!! Wonder if DK ever regret their 6 book deal with her….
Just 15 comments on her best seller gloat post too I really hope they drop her!

Nah she’s trolling me with this surely. As if we need a slow cooker Q&A
0705143D-0F92-42E3-A1DF-1D1A4D90CBD4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her trying to grow her own engagement and channel using the Sarah case is living in my head rent free at the moment, it’s disgusting. She definitely thought it would go viral and in turn benefit her. If she really meant it, why not just do what she does every other day of the year and post a picture of “nINi” and a caption? She’s sick.

Reactions: 15
I stopped following her a while ago because she was just doing my head in with her close up selfies.

Another bussiness just shared her sunday best seller post so I had a gander... Its been live for over 12 hours and only has 17 comments and 100 likes? She hid the ammount of likes but you can still see who liked it aaaaaand it didn't take long to count them.

Changing her handle has not benifited her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't know you could still see who liked it when people hid it, saw that she likes her own posts, that's never a good sign 😂. She should have left her stupid police post up, at least it would get a reaction. Back to using Nina now for engagement, wonder if she will still use her when she goes to school? Nina does have lovely hair though 😍.

• Haha
i obviously missed it but what was said about her husband on the her 30th? I always just assumed that she wasn’t with Nina’s dad?

Reactions: 3
What the bleeping duck was that Rock Paper Scissors?
she really is clutching at straws here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wasn’t even counting in correctly on the rock, paper, a scissors game 😂
Also the bit of ‘banter’ at the end 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.