WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think it's funny? Nina has just turned 4 😢 that's cruel. And filming it. Nina doesn't look amused - she looks terrified.
I thought that was absolutely disgusting, why would you want to scare your child like that? I’ve unfollowed

Reactions: 6
She is so incredibly boring. Same thing different day. Showing us her new nails, which are allways the same and boring 😴 close up face sat in the car, allways the same boring 😴 so samey everyday. She has no content at all

Reactions: 10
poor Nina looked absolutely bloody terrified.

She actually put on her kitchen stories yesterday “when we move”. Any locals know if her house is up for sale or is this just some far off distant dream she has?

Reactions: 5
poor Nina looked absolutely bloody terrified.

She actually put on her kitchen stories yesterday “when we move”. Any locals know if her house is up for sale or is this just some far off distant dream she has?
Nah not up for sale, I drive by it daily. Checked rightmove and not on there

Reactions: 4
I cant stand this women. She has to be the most boringest women on earth. Does she ever do anything !!! Her stupid face shoved in the camera and same boring content . Uts like ground hog day. I have never known anyone to be so dull and mind numbing. I am way older then her but she could pass as being at least 20 years older then me. Dont know why I still follow her she really gets on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus Rebecca, pastry check, cheese check, paprika check, but at least you didn't add any salt, I mean that makes your cheesy paprika sausage rolls super healthy 🙄

Reactions: 8
Parents who think it’s funny to scare their kids piss me right off. Yes Rebecca, you are mean.

Reactions: 10
Parents who think it’s funny to scare their kids piss me right off. Yes Rebecca, you are mean.
100%!! My parents scared me when I was about 5 years old, they bought a massive gorilla puppet and made me jump. I'm 40 now and I have never forgotten that feeling, to this day I'm a very jumpy person. To record it like she did and laugh out loud at your child being terrified is sick

Reactions: 6
So by her logic if I grate a tiny bit of carrot next to a massive plate of fish and chips/large dominoes/Big Mac meal etc then it makes it all okay and healthy?! Wow I will be super slim and healthy in no time if I do that 🤔… said no one EVER! Oh except the women who’s ‘written’ three (THREE!!) weaning books

Nailed it!!
[/QUOT
Nailed it!!
While watching Gilmore Girls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually really mean, she didn’t find it funny at all and it actually knocked her sideways it scared her that much. And then to follow her around the room with the camera. Ergh

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I cannot stand it when people do jump scares like that. It has always made me so uncomfortable and as someone with anxiety, I cannot explain how unsettling it can be. I hated when other kids did it when I was younger too. No way would I ever do that to my children. She’s horrible. Nina didn’t laugh and looked upset by it.

I love how it’s now an “added salt-free” recipe because someone pointed out that there was salt in the her ingredients and she was claiming this was a salt free recipe 😂. And yeah all that hidden veg of approx 1 large carrot grated split between 8 portions…soooo healthy.

Genuinely the word that springs to mind so often with her is DIMWIT. The fact that she found terrifying Nina so funny reminded me of the laughing at her for the toilet accident. Just a total dimwit. Banging on about how much she worships her daughter and yet content to humiliate her for her juvenile bullying sense of humour. Brains she has not got!

Reactions: 11
Those mummy sausage rolls are the most unoriginal thing I’ve seen for Halloween. Im sure I’ve seen the same kind of thing elsewhere.

We make our little boy jump but he absolutely loves it and wets himself laughing. It escalated from the normal hiding behind a blanket and saying “boo”. He’s 2, I think he’s just an adrenaline junkie to be honest, he loves sitting on our laps and pretending to be dropped through the middle too 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Nina 100% looked terrified last night, and that’s when it crosses the line, plus the fact she thought it was hysterical scaring her like that.
Also those mummy sausage things, I hope she’s not trying to make it like it’s her idea, I’ve seen them on Pinterest, Facebook, all sorts of places for years it’s about as original as her saying something has “hidden veg” which I find irrationally annoying now.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.