WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of anywhere if I was getting some rare me time Costa would be one of the last places I choose 🤮
Same. At least pick a cute little independent that will actually appreciate your custom. Don’t you get points in Costa? Bet she’s all about the free stuff life 😂 if she buys 100 drinks she gets a free slice of cake and that to Rebecca is too tempting.

Reactions: 7
Same. At least pick a cute little independent that will actually appreciate your custom. Don’t you get points in Costa? Bet she’s all about the free stuff life 😂 if she buys 100 drinks she gets a free slice of cake and that to Rebecca is too tempting.
I don't think iver ever enjoyed a Costa in my life, and one time i needed something to eat very early in the morning and so went to Costa out of desperation and got some toast...the toast had mould all over it!!!! Of course I took it back and got a refund, but I've avoided ever since

Reactions: 3
Costa is overpriced and overrated. Yeah I said it. Their coffees give me the shits literally every time I go, their toasties r poorly made & hard, their cakes r dry and cookies not tasty.

• Haha
I don’t mind Costa but I don’t understand her obsession with going there all the time!! Is there no where else she could go?!

I don’t mind Costa but I don’t understand her obsession with going there all the time!! Is there no where else she could go?!
Absolutely yes, Carlisle has plenty of independent coffee shops. I imagine she’s going to the Costa at the little retail park near her house as she can park by the front door and not have to walk far.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As if she called Adele’s hair frizzy 😆
Not only that but she’s definitely had at least some subtle airbrushing. Adele has a cleft chin for a kick off and you can even see a hint of it on that picture.

Not only that but she’s definitely had at least some subtle airbrushing. Adele has a cleft chin for a kick off and you can even see a hint of it on that picture.
*can’t even see a hint* that was supposed to say 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I didn’t understand why she said this because personally it’s quite clear there has been some touching up! I think Rebecca likes to think she’s smart and making clever comments but ends up making herself look even stupider!

Reactions: 11
I didn’t understand why she said this because personally it’s quite clear there has been some touching up! I think Rebecca likes to think she’s smart and making clever comments but ends up making herself look even stupider!
Using a glammed up edited magazine cover as an example of beauty standards for her daughter really is the definition of stupidity :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't really like to judge people on their intelligence because you do get different types of intelligence. However, after following Rebecca for some time now, I have come to the conclusion that she is quite stupid. She's had a great opportunity with her IG and the book deal and she's made such an arse of everything. She can't even successfully have an opinion on something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought this...if Adele's hair is frizzy what the hell is hers??
But she’s SO busy she doesn’t have time for a proper hair routine 😱

Absolutely yes, Carlisle has plenty of independent coffee shops. I imagine she’s going to the Costa at the little retail park near her house as she can park by the front door and not have to walk far.
I just remember the Costa in Carlisle having horrendous WiFi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't really like to judge people on their intelligence because you do get different types of intelligence. However, after following Rebecca for some time now, I have come to the conclusion that she is quite stupid. She's had a great opportunity with her IG and the book deal and she's made such an arse of everything. She can't even successfully have an opinion on something.
Agree with this completely.

I follow Five minute mum (who is brilliant btw) she grew authentically on her instagram page and now just going from strength to strength. She doesn't always share just games, it is some parenting stuff too but she is genuine and it really shines through. She still shares her games on the page even though they are in her books, does regular giveaways and shouts out to small businesses. Complete contrast to Rebecca who only seems to support Costa. Hardly ever shares recipes any more, the ones she does are cheese, pasta or pastry. Her first cookbook did well, she really messed up this next stage i think. Trying to move into parent blogger but she isn't good at interacting with Nina that she shows, so that will never work.

Reactions: 9
Agree with this completely.

I follow Five minute mum (who is brilliant btw) she grew authentically on her instagram page and now just going from strength to strength. She doesn't always share just games, it is some parenting stuff too but she is genuine and it really shines through. She still shares her games on the page even though they are in her books, does regular giveaways and shouts out to small businesses. Complete contrast to Rebecca who only seems to support Costa. Hardly ever shares recipes any more, the ones she does are cheese, pasta or pastry. Her first cookbook did well, she really messed up this next stage i think. Trying to move into parent blogger but she isn't good at interacting with Nina that she shows, so that will never work.
Importantly she takes a break from Instagram too and I don’t really remember her over sharing her children. Especially her boy as he’s getting older. When she does share, it feels more natural. Them playing and having fun without being forced or prompted for a reaction.

It definitely should never have been ‘What Mummy Makes’ because the focus was always on ‘What Nina Eats’. Then that just snowballed into the very dull life and times of best friends Nini and Rebecca! Five minute mum seems genuinely there to inform and help parents support their child’s learning (while being human and relatable) Not really qualities Becky with the bad hair has!! Knowing when and how often to include your child into your social media life (for their own well-being) seems to have bypassed her completely. Are we going to get more desperate dreading through the old posts to make her content relevant to weaning mums again!?

Didn’t it start out at the beginning as what Nina eats? Not that I was around for that, I just seem to remember her saying that when she changed the name again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.