WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth calls Mary Berry ‘Mezza B’ - just NO!!! It makes me so cringe how she tries to be all cool and relatable but it just totally backfired as she is neither of those things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting that she mentions then about having more children and wanting them….. wonder what’s changed then!

Reactions: 11
Interesting that she mentions then about having more children and wanting them….. wonder what’s changed then!
I was about to say this too! IF her reasons for not having more was medical, surely she’d know relatively soon after having Nina? I was given guidance and told about my future care on any babies I might have after my first, literally hours after the birth, simply due to a few factors nobody knew until I’d had my baby. So perhaps she’s changed her mind about having another baby since this post or it is to do with separating from her husband. It could equally be health related though if something has been picked up since this post though.

Reactions: 8
I was about to say this too! IF her reasons for not having more was medical, surely she’d know relatively soon after having Nina? I was given guidance and told about my future care on any babies I might have after my first, literally hours after the birth, simply due to a few factors nobody knew until I’d had my baby. So perhaps she’s changed her mind about having another baby since this post or it is to do with separating from her husband. It could equally be health related though if something has been picked up since this post though.
I’d be more inclined to think it’s relationship based change of mind rather than anything medical….

Reactions: 7
Nina aged just 4 is wearing clothes age 7! Is she not concerned about this at all? I don't believe it's just because she's 'the height of an average 6 year old'

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A just turned 4 year old shouldn't be filling age 7 clothing. Nina looks tall but not the height of a 6 year old and even if she was she shouldn't be fitting into the waist!

Reactions: 18
Yes it is fairly shocking that Nina fits into age 7 clothing (and the pictures shown they're not hanging off her) considering she was 3 a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 16
I can't get my head round this, if I put my daughter who's 4 in December is aged 7 they would absolutely drown her, how tall is Nina? When she's been photographed next to her one friend she looks the same height.

My daughter is 3..... she's really tall for her age and I have to buy her 4-5 years in trousers. Depending where we buy the clothes from the waist size is usually too big for her (we mainly stick to dresses because of this) no way would a tall 4 year old need age 7 clothes thats just madness.

Reactions: 12
My son is 5 and on 91st percentile for height. Age 7 clothing would still drown him. I don't understand how a just turned 4 year old (even a tall one) can fit into age 7 clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s full of tit. She’s not tall for her age, she’s just big for her age full stop and it’s clearly no surprise with piles of cheese and sticky ribs as staples in the diet! But also why even say anything on insta!?

Reactions: 21
She’s full of tit. She’s not tall for her age, she’s just big for her age full stop and it’s clearly no surprise with piles of cheese and sticky ribs as staples in the diet! But also why even say anything on insta!?
This is true, why say what size it makes no difference and I'm sure no one was asking that, she always makes a point of telling us what size Nina is in. I hope she doesn't start the matching dresses again, that was not a good look! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to say I did a double take when I read Nina was wearing age 7 clothes!!! Wtf!! 🤣🤣🤣 by the time she actually gets to school (if Rebecca ever lets her) she’s going to be in age 10 clothing at least!

Reactions: 10
How can people praise her cooking skills🙄. They’re both obese. I don’t care what anyone says a 4 year old should not be fitting in size 7 years already. But honestly what was to be expected, Rebecca is obese! And Nina going the same way. Yes it’s great to have a kid that enjoys food and likes to try new things. But the whole day is centred around food and how much cheese Rebecca can put on it. Obesity kills, why oh why would you do that to your kid

How can people praise her cooking skills🙄. They’re both obese. I don’t care what anyone says a 4 year old should not be fitting in size 7 years already. But honestly what was to be expected, Rebecca is obese! And Nina going the same way. Yes it’s great to have a kid that enjoys food and likes to try new things. But the whole day is centred around food and how much cheese Rebecca can put on it. Obesity kills, why oh why would you do that to your kid
exactly this. Their whole life revolves around food - every day out, activity etc etc. Food is always the first thought and everything else comes second to this. It’s unhealthy and actually sad to watch the damage she is doing to her child.

why did she need to share the size with insta? I feel like she did it in the hopes someone says something to her about Nina being big so she can have a whinge about it on her stories.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.