WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry what is that gak she’s serving up tonight? 🤢 don’t get me wrong, I love a casserole and dumplings, but normally! That looks like it’s been regurgitated! Why is she acting all high and mighty like showing her followers how lovely and caring she is by sharing a recipe. All hail mother Rebecca. She’s really wound me up today!
I’m starting to think this is genuinely what she sees as being a good mother? Serving up home cooked meals and being besties with your child.

Reactions: 4
Oh Saint Rebecca of Cheesetown if only we could all be as perfect a parent as you!

Ya big ole freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Saint Rebecca of Cheesetown if only we could all be as perfect a parent as you!

Ya big ole freak.
This has to be a thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This could be Rebecca and her husband but OOOOPS he doesn’t exist 🤣
E931DD6B-5008-4A82-BF42-6EAC55CEE6C3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It is sad that Rebecca has more of a conversation with nina about the food, what she can taste, if she likes it ect than when nina was playing with her doll, being a parent just doesn't come naturally to her at all.

Also

Let the girl eat a few bloody mouthfuls before starting with the "nice?" comments ffs.

Reactions: 8
Think I’m ready to unfollow now 😬. I liked following her when she actually made food but now it’s just costa trips and both obvious and subtle mum shaming.

Reactions: 9
U know what bugs us? The fact u have ur phone in ur kids face 24/7 expecting a culinary review from her to soothe ur over inflated ego and to reassert that she loves u.
stop being that judgy parent about kids listening to YouTube whilst in a cafe.I’m sure it’s not THAT loud and even if it is the cafe ambiance should drown that out?
I bet she’s that type of person who judges mothers when their kid has a meltdown
Just coz ur Nina is perfect and eats everything in sight and doesn’t have tantrums and loves your long haul car rides doesn’t mean everyone else has to!
What a Karen
View attachment 815899
Yet she posts videos of her daughter after she’s had an accident?
I know which mum club I’d rather be in, iPad in a restaurant any day!

You ok Rebecca Hun? This just seems so out of place and insincere after her moaning about another parent! What if they were having a bad Monday? View attachment 816115
You feel us parents that have actually had a full day at work and sorting childcare whilst you swan are out d having lunch out? Piss off 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It is sad that Rebecca has more of a conversation with nina about the food, what she can taste, if she likes it ect than when nina was playing with her doll, being a parent just doesn't come naturally to her at all.

Also

Let the girl eat a few bloody mouthfuls before starting with the "nice?" comments ffs.
She genuinely doesn’t know how to interact with her daughter other than over mealtimes.
She probably finishes filming then sits on her phone ignoring Nina the rest of the duration of the meal time.

When she said the words “expert advice” on the doll advert I did a little chuckle.
who is she to call herself an expert ???

Reactions: 8
Why does her late night toast look like garlic bread, wouldn’t put it past her 👀😂
It is Garlic Bread. Not sure who she thinks she’s fooling but you can clearly see the herbs and the shape of it.

Reactions: 6
And Nina is old for her year too, she’s already had 4 whole years of having her daughter around. I sent my end of August born kiddo to reception when she was 4 years and 2 days old.
Same here, well she was 4 and 3 weeks and most of her class turned 5 by December. My son will be a similar age when he starts. My nephew is 5 in January and his parents worried about him starting reception and said he was too young, it really annoyed me. Nina and all these children with birthdays in Autumn/Winter are at a big advantage and have had more time at home. I can see Rebecca moaning about how young she is to be starting school, etc.

Reactions: 4
Let's hope the mole on her head doesn't need to be cauterised otherwise her crunchy hair will go up in flames!

• Haha
Saying she never has any me time 3 stories after saying she has taken Nina out of nursery on Mondays 🤦🏻‍♀️

Once Nina is in school I can see Becca Stalin going overdrive on her ‘girly days’ - either dragging the poor kid to IKEA/costa/NT straight after school or making sure every weekend is jam packed with ‘mummy/nina stuff. I can’t see Bex allowing Nina to enrol in any extra curricular activity after school or over the weekend pest it interferes with her mummy time. Then it will be a mad rush Sunday night to catch up with homework.

She never goes there! 😉 What a lovely treat for her, getting a little break there all on her own 😏
Out of anywhere if I was getting some rare me time Costa would be one of the last places I choose 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.