WhatMummyMakes #5 Can't visit a shop without signing her book, a meal without cheese would have her shook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the reason she finds no need for screens is because she seems to have no actual friends, so never finds herself in a position where she’s trying to keep together a conversation with another adult without a toddler interrupting in her beloved Costa

Reactions: 14
Things I find more annoying than a child watching YouTube at a cafe.

- parents taking their child who has a sickness bug away for the weekend because they still wanted to have a trip away.

- parents who brag about their child who eats everything

- parents who lean on their children as an emotional crutch

- parents who judge other parents and think they are better than them and then backtrack when they are challenged about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
God she’s such a judgey arse isn’t she.

Shock she’s just deleted the stories :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure the mum who Rebecca is judging for letting her kid watch some Peppa Pig whilst she enjoys a hot drink is, in turn, judging her for letting her child eat adult size portions of fat laden food whilst she undertakes a photo shoot in a public place.

If you’re reading this Rebecca please know that I judge you for exploiting your child and stealing her childhood for monetary gain. My kid may occasionally watch a bit of TV when we’re out and about, but photos of him aren’t in a public space for any kind of weirdo to see - unlike poor Nina.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
U know what bugs us? The fact u have ur phone in ur kids face 24/7 expecting a culinary review from her to soothe ur over inflated ego and to reassert that she loves u.
stop being that judgy parent about kids listening to YouTube whilst in a cafe.I’m sure it’s not THAT loud and even if it is the cafe ambiance should drown that out?
I bet she’s that type of person who judges mothers when their kid has a meltdown
Just coz ur Nina is perfect and eats everything in sight and doesn’t have tantrums and loves your long haul car rides doesn’t mean everyone else has to!
What a Karen
View attachment 815899
I didn’t read this post before, just skimmed through so hadn’t actually noticed what she’d said.
God forbid a child play with a toy that makes noises.
What planet is she on? Children are going to make noise. They’re seen AND heard. Something tells me she doesn’t like the being heard part, unless it’s precious Nina, but of course the world spins on its axis solely for her and her only🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the mum who Rebecca is judging for letting her kid watch some Peppa Pig whilst she enjoys a hot drink is, in turn, judging her for letting her child eat adult size portions of fat laden food whilst she undertakes a photo shoot in a public place.

If you’re reading this Rebecca please know that I judge you for exploiting your child and stealing her childhood for monetary gain. My kid may occasionally watch a bit of TV when we’re out and about, but photos of him aren’t in a public space for any kind of weirdo to see - unlike poor Nina.
I love this comment with all my heart… I couldn’t agree anymore! For her to judge other people’s parenting beggars belief 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You ok Rebecca Hun? This just seems so out of place and insincere after her moaning about another parent! What if they were having a bad Monday?
490B7045-A5A8-4FF2-B411-A0B7A6ECA30D.png

• Heart
Imagine posting videos where you're laughing at your 3 year old child for shitting herself and then judging a parent for letting their child use a tablet!! 🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You ok Rebecca Hun? This just seems so out of place and insincere after her moaning about another parent! What if they were having a bad Monday? View attachment 816115
So insincere she's having a bad day because she got called out.
You know what annoys me the most is this post
IMG_20211018_174508.jpg
"I'd never say anything" you just did rebecca, you just told all of your followers and then made a poll about it! "I just remove myself from the situation if it bothers me", ummm no you don't, you ranted about it on a public account then backtracked when you realised what a judgy cow you looked. Have an opinion and stick to it Bex 🙄 She can't keep anything remotely controversial up because she can't face the critisism or looking like the judgy superior mother we all know she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
U know what annoys us? The fact u have ur phone in ur kids face 24/7 expecting a culinary review from her to soothe ur ego and to reassert that she loves u.
stop being that judgy parent about kids listening to YouTube whilst in a cafe.I’m sure it’s not THAT loud and even if it is the cafe ambiance should drown that out?
I bet she’s that type of person who judges mothers when their kid has a meltdown
Just coz ur Nina is perfect and eats everything in sight and doesn’t have tantrums and loves your long haul car rides doesn’t mean everyone else has to!
What a Karen
View attachment 815899
That is the most judgemental thing!!! I have a child with additional needs and sometimes to keep them still and quiet for 5 mins they watch something, not too loud but loud enough for them to hear! I’m sure no
Why does her late night toast look like garlic bread, wouldn’t put it past her 👀😂
why is her annoying face always so close up to the screen 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow the way she deletes anything that doesn't garner an adoring response...seriously 🙄 don't put up head things like that if you can't deal with people not agreeing with you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So insincere she's having a bad day because she got called out.
You know what annoys me the most is this postView attachment 816172 "I'd never say anything" you just did rebecca, you just told all of your followers and then made a poll about it! "I just remove myself from the situation if it bothers me", ummm no you don't, you ranted about it on a public account then backtracked when you realised what a judgy cow you looked. Have an opinion and stick to it Bex 🙄 She can't keep anything remotely controversial up because she can't face the critisism or looking like the judgy superior mother we all know she is.
You’re spot on - what an absolute head she is!

I don’t think any of us need to make excuses or defend ourselves as to why we let our kids watch YouTube for 10 mins whilst we’re out - there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it! I imagine most of us are playing with our children at home, taking them to soft play and the park and not driving them around for hours on end and classing IKEA as a fun day out.
I wonder what Nina’s school think about her being taken out on a Monday to do errands and go to Costa 😬😬 I know she isn’t missing anything educational, but she’s missing playing with her friends and being the 4 year old that she is, which is really sad for Nina ☹

• Heart
I’m sorry what is that gak she’s serving up tonight? 🤢 don’t get me wrong, I love a casserole and dumplings, but normally! That looks like it’s been regurgitated! Why is she acting all high and mighty like showing her followers how lovely and caring she is by sharing a recipe. All hail mother Rebecca. She’s really wound me up today!

Reactions: 8
Imagine posting videos where you're laughing at your 3 year old child for shitting herself and then judging a parent for letting their child use a tablet!! 🙃🙃
This!!! 100%
How she has the audacity to judge anyone else’s parenting is beyond me
Get off your high horse and go eat some more cheese you boring woman

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the screenshots I missed this completely! Thought her message about bedtime being a few hours away was a bit random

Reactions: 3
Urgh and now she’s got an AD for baby Annabell 😩 she’s not really a natural in front of the camera is she?!

How did baby Annabel enjoy the “healthy and nutritious” cheese toastie with ketchup for lunch, followed by beef mince with a suet and cheese top?! Looking forward to her showing how to shove a phone in Annabel’s face while asking, “Do you like it?”

At least the pictures of the cat sick someone else made had vegetables on the side, unlike hers tonight. She also suggested serving with mash or Yorkshire puddings. I mean WTF!

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to tell her she doesn't have to use boomerangs. She doesn't even use the effect properly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.